Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mogs me, Komesarj got laid.

Lmao "one of their leaders" :lul:

Lmao "one of their leaders" :lul:
Kim Jong Un standing proud to betray North Korea JFL

The ruthless rise of North Korea's Kim Jong Un | PBS NewsHour

“Meltdown”

Most people seem happy for him.

“Meltdown”

Most people seem happy for him.
:yes:

About half a dozen reeeing malcontents generated virtually all of the shitty hater comments in his 500+ comment thread.

Most people seemed to be happy for him and his success. Ascension is the goal, and when one brocel success it gives the rest of us hope.

But there are 7 stages of grief, and we need to respect that a lot of our brothers on here are very young and still in the REEEEEE stage.

(Which is still a more rational and understandable mindset than joining r/ I HATE INCELS TOO! :soy::soy::soy: to massage your own fragile ego... )

He left the forum because he ascended, what's so crazy about that?
They think we're some kind of movement with political goals and leaders or some shit.

141 comments so far and none of them have yet noticed that he's 30+ and managed to pull a 19yo, or they'd be screaming :soy: "pedo" and :soy: "groomer"....

Too busy interviewing their own keyboards, talking out their ass and generally just making shit up, to actually read the source material?

What absolute cunts cuckqueers are :feelshaha:

when your done simping for IT lemme know till then i put the thread on ignore.

Was his thread deleted? I tried replying but it dissapeared

Who is this faggot anyways?

20774 members as of right now. Statistics don't lie.
Those over 20000 users include everyone that ever made an account here since 2017, including banned members.
And I'm not sure if the counter goes down when accounts get deleted.

Was his thread deleted? I tried replying but it dissapeared
All of his posts were deleted, so I guess all of his threads also were wiped off

It's literally just the same 10 guys posting in every thread.
We're still making the glowies and redditards seethe, just imagine what happens when we finally are a big forum of 10.000 incels.

Those over 20000 users include everyone that ever made an account here since 2017, including banned members.
And I'm not sure if the counter goes down when accounts get deleted.
The counter actually goes down when accounts get deleted.

No ones having a meltdown lmao we dont give a fuck if you ascend just fucking leave.

If you look at the bottom of the comment section, they're all calling him a pedo:feelskek:. Saw that coming a mile away:feelshaha:.

20774 members as of right now. Statistics don't lie.
lmao less than 100 active non GrAYcels and the turnover rate is higher than a burger king in the projects.

No ones having a meltdown lmao we dont give a fuck if you ascend just fucking leave.
The only one who's melting down right now is me, and it's not because he ascended.