Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogging, Textbook Definition

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date

Who has the better personality?

• Left

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Right

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • nigger

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
09BD98E5 9D52 46DD 886D 65CFA67DF413

Arnold looks much better and taller. According to society he has better personality.

Arnold is gigachad in his prime

I don't know who the dude on the right is, but I'm pretty sure he didn't cheat on his wife.

Bone structure is all it takes.

And yet he was never cast as a romantic lead in a movie targeted at foids. Why is that?
Arnold's acting and accent are too goofy. Arnold is missing the "dark" in tall dark and handsome. Otherwise he was the Dwayne Johnson/Jason Momoa archetype, who are very popular with women despite also mainly doing action movies. I doubt guys like that care about chick flicks either, since one Aquaman film made as much money as the first two Twilight films combined.

Considering how many romance novels have Conan the Barbarian ripoffs on the cover, if the money was there then these guys might bother switching genres:

22395506.jpg

Jycyxdf

And yet he was never cast as a romantic lead in a movie targeted at foids. Why is that?
Yeah in all of his films he was either the main good guy or a bad guy.
In Red Sonja he was a side character and he was "sort of" i guess a romantic interest???
But that movie was never aimed for women. I guess he might've gotten an offer or two, but declined them.
Idk i think he was seen too much as a big muscled badass, and not some prettyboy or generic chad for some foid to fall in love with in a movie.
Like i said, he is a gigachad. Most women want prettyboy or chad, but a gigachad is more frightening to them

Arnold was a mogging machine.

Arnold's acting and accent are too goofy. Arnold is missing the "dark" in tall dark and handsome. Otherwise he was the Dwayne Johnson/Jason Momoa archetype, who are very popular with women despite also mainly doing action movies. I doubt guys like that care about chick flicks either, since one Aquaman film made as much money as the first two Twilight films combined.

Considering how many romance novels have Conan the Barbarian ripoffs on the cover, if the money was there then these guys might bother switching genres:

22395506.jpg

View attachment 373332
Pretty much sums it up but high T faces are "dark". Could be the funds like you said not sure how the snowball looked in the 80s for cheesy romance melodramas

holy fuck, thats the most recessed guy Ive ever seen in my life. legit has no jaw or chin.

Those particular guys made it but there's a lot of guys who look like that who'd be happy to star in a romcom or or whatever. But look at who they cast for 50 Shades of Grey or Twilight or any romance/romcom, it's never some jacked monster like Gigachad or Arnold or Momoa or The Rock. The actor foids drool over most in 2020? This fucking twink

Yeah romance novels used to be like that, but if you look at something more recent...

The ones that have muscular super masculine guys on the cover are usually self published books that don't have the benefit of market research the kind big publishers have.

Sorry, I get super triggered over this. I fell hard for the just be jacked and ripped meme.

Like i said, he is a gigachad. Most women want prettyboy or chad, but a gigachad is more frightening to them
The way I understand chadiness (maybe I'm wrong) is how attractive to women you are. If some pencil necked pretty boy is more attractive to foids than an UFC champion, then the faggot is the bigger chad. If it's about being muscular and intimidating rather than attracting women, then I've been kind of a chad for years. Inb4 :chad::banhammer: foids don't give a shit.

Last edited:
Clearly it’s Nigger:feelsthink: