Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mogging normies

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Currently enjoying my sunny saturday evening on the terrace in my hammock, doing nothing, watching coconut trees in the distance, drinking rum and eating salty nut flavoured meat appetizers.

Just living the moment. Big roasted meat on the menu tonight.

No bullshit.

Celibacy, volontary or not, makes you save enough money to live the good life. I pity the failed normie cucks who tried hard to be in pitiful relationships with a fucking fat vamp gold digger and no moments of peace.

Hope your saturday evening is peaceful and comfy too brocels.

I bet most normies hate their lives/GFs rn.

Good for you man, it brings light to my hearth seeing fellow incels enjoying their time without normies.

Currently enjoying my sunny saturday evening on the terrace in my hammock, doing nothing, watching coconut trees in the distance, drinking rum and eating salty nut flavoured meat appetizers.

Just living the moment. Big roasted meat on the menu tonight.

No bullshit.

Celibacy, volontary or not, makes you save enough money to live the good life. I pity the failed normie cucks who tried hard to be in pitiful relationships with a fucking fat vamp gold digger and no moments of peace.

Hope your saturday evening is peaceful and comfy too brocels.
All Im gonna say about your obvious fakecelness is that if we ever need a PRcel to tell normies we’re actually normal people we’ll send you to them

Lifemogs me but will be there soon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back