Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mogging is arguably better than Sex

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Chad gets sex because he mogs us. A part of the reason sex feels so good is because you are likely validated, not necessarily just by foids, but by society in general.

Imagine being a 6'6 GigaChad with a 10/10 face and a 24" frame, walking around and mogging every other normie with his girlfriend. She would stare at you in awe, you would practically cuck him without even fucking his girlfriend.

Truth is, it's hypothetically possible for everyone to get sex, but impossible for everyone to be a top dog mogger. These days with social media and dating apps, it's just one big mogging contest.

ngl mogging turbomanlets feels so good

Lifefuel for @Tellem-Tcels :lul:

Life is all about mogging

I can’t remember the last time I mogged someone

The only time I mogged someone really hard I can ever remember is in 9th grade I volunteered at my local voting place for community service hours and this ethnic midget (easily like 4 feet tall or so) and he spoke in a curry as fuck accent. Back then I was a mean bluepiller and I laughed at him while giving him his “thank you for voting” sticker tbh I feel really bad for doing that

It’s a mog or be mogged world.

I'd rather get sex than mog others

True, so what is your original point then?
that the ego boost from mogging is awesome and arguably better than sex. even normies get sex from their fat girlfriends every once in a while

that the ego boost from mogging is awesome and srguably better than sex. even normies get sex from their fat girlfriends every once in a while
Haven't had sex so I don't know but I'm pretty sure sex would feel better than mogging

Also not a Chad so wouldn't know what mogging is like either.