Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel @MOGGER IS A MASSIVE FAKECEL (FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN)

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★

"I have been called attractive and I know I do mog a lot of my peers and many are just jealous of that"

STATE OF INCEL FORUMS @mogger

MODS PERMA BAN THIS FAKECEL :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Last edited:
"I have been called attractive and I know I do mog a lot of my peers and many are just jealous of that"
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

How do you know that is @mogger

@The Enforcer

Fuck you @mogger

I dont understand why would you waste your time here if you're not an incel, its pointless:dafuckfeels:

Please shut the fuck up dude

i present to you professor mogger's alt @TheProphetMuscle :feelscomfy:

I dont understand why would you waste your time here if you're not an incel, its pointless:dafuckfeels:
Got mogged by real Chads--->needs to feel better about himself--->goes on an incel forum.

based post brocel :feelsokman:

What's funny is that these supposed "moggers" are a lot like toilets in regards to how much attention whoring they do and how much validation they constantly need

JFL at this low IQ monkey thinking he has hot takes calling himself "the professor"

What's funny is that these supposed "moggers" are a lot like toilets in regards to how much attention whoring they do and how much validation they constantly need
legit

Right I tried to ascend but I couldn’t so I made a forum. If I wasn’t incel I’d never make an account.

JFL at this low IQ monkey thinking he has hot takes calling himself "the professor"
Dude said things that even an idiot would know. “Looks matter” “hypergamy”

looks like the stereotypical racist honkey lol