Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mogged in this forum

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Only users like @Intellau_Celistic @wereq @rottingricecel @NorthernWind and a few others know the pain of a khhv perma virgin truecel that's isolated involuntarily from society.

Fuck the moggers. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:feelsBox: ayo wha didu say bich niga

No stacy not worth it

intellau_cellistic is taller than me by 1 cm if i remember correctly

I am khhv and short. You prolly height mog me.

Only users like @
Intellau_Celistic
@Intellau_Celistic @
wereq
@wereq @ R @rottingricecel @
NorthernWind
@NorthernWind and a few others know the pain of a khhv perma virgin truecel that's isolated involuntarily from society.
That's because I'm a fucking diseased terra truecel on the verge on roping! My entire family is falling apart! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's because I'm a fucking diseased terra truecel on the verge on roping! My entire family is falling apart! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
FUCKING NEVER BEGAN FOR DISEASEDCELS!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping:

Im a loser 4 life.

I'm isolated by my ugliness and retardation.

If you're ugly than you're ugly man. At what point does someone ugly who is less ugly than you mog you ? Not really mogging if they're on here too. I feel your pain all the same obviously - either you're attractive with a nice face or you're average looking with height and good physical genetics or you're simply bunched in with the rest of us degenerates whether either of us likes it or not chief. Just how it is and it fuckin sucks.

you are the only person who called upon me outside of my family or the fucking military cucks.

absolutely brutal, got a horribly painful neck injury (from falling asleep inappropriately with a bulging disc lol) and later developed very noticable scoliosis isolated in the cervical spine and the saf fag from a&e just laughed at me. dont worry bro heres a 2 day mc bro heres psychiatry referral bro no bracing for you bro just a pinched nerve bro fucking faggot i could tear his face apart.

its over im a turbo trucel with uneven shoulder and eye now just so brutal when will this end