Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogged in every way by my Tyrone cousins

DukeOfPootis

DukeOfPootis

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
-
A few days ago, I was at a family reunion. I was drinking beer and chatting with my aunts and my mom, and I was having a surprisingly good time. Until my two cousins (both 19) arrived, I didn't expect what I saw because I haven't seen them in a long time. I'm older than them by 4 years, and yet they both grew taller than me by at least 7 fucking inches. (I'm exactly 5'4.75). Better jawline, better physique, better in basically everything. Worst of all, one of them brought his girlfriend, sum latina foid. She has a fat ass, but her tits are small. Her personality is loud and obnoxious, typical for Mexican foids. Probably has an iq of 2 digits. When they arrived I was basically ignored for the rest of the night.

I'm so fucking done, everyone around me just seems to mog me so ridiculously hard, that I might actually end it soon.

> "transmaxxing retard"

hvrec8n8nfn41.jpg

op is @thecel from looksfag