Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mogged by my cousin

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
This just happened a couple hours ago.

Honestly there should be a "bluepill" tag for stuff like this.

He came to visit me and my family and we talked about the gym and he completely mogs me since he always goes to the gym and he looked at me with my weak wrists and he has absolute mogger wrists and he was like "just keep eating bro and you can get really big and stuff" :soy: although the soy emoji is kind of wrong he is more like chad :chad: since he also heightmogs me into the spirit realm and back. And then when my parents saw us talking my dad was like "see that is your target" as if I could ever do that somehow JFL and he spoke like a boomer about working and having a job and shit and I kid you not he said "well you should only need to apply to a dozen jobs"

Anyway yeah thats it I got wristmogged heightmogged nofoidmogged framemogged lifemogged brutal.

My only 3 male cousins are all taller than me, 2 of them are chads and about 1.90m tall.

SO BRUTAL

My only 3 male cousins are all taller than me, 2 of them are chads and about 1.90m tall.

SO BRUTAL
Dang. For some reason most of the cousins on one of my parents side they all just heightmog framemog wristmog and I ended up being short af and skinny wrists and shit. It's like I am not related or something :feelshaha: I think @Mental Maoricel is similar in that all his cousins mog him

Good idea
Because I got given the bluepill talk of finding jobs and making money, I guess the gym thing is redpill but this guy is not a redpiller or anything he just doesnt realise we have different genetics and that I will never look like him

I hate delusional family members sometimes as much as they've not harmed me or not shown me animosity their words are enough to make a person livid.

If I don't off myself by the time I'm at a certain age, I'm likely going to cut myself off from most of my family and just move far away. I don't have the patience to deal with this shit and the bluepill.

Lmfao, I would be laughing my ass off if my father told me that I can become more successful In dating if I just got a job. Getting a job won't make you appear attractive to women, your dad is a silly boomer