Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel mogged by illegal immigrants, mexico is literally the backyard of USA

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
Today I was buying a coffee while listening to a nigger who barely spoke spanish talking to his mexican girlfriend.

fuck, this nigger must have been in mexico for less than a month and he already got pussy.
yesterday i spent almost two hours at the bank waiting in a huge line of south americans, blacks, and arabs.

all these people have been rejected in the usa and sent to mexico instead of being deported to their home countries

here the working conditions are precarious and brutal, there is no legal way to get your boss to pay your salary. i can't imagine competing for work and pussy with africans/haitians, the job market is already oversaturated :feelsree::feelsree:

ovER for tacocels

They should be sent to cartel territory and forced to be their slaves

Mexico should deport them.

The United States should immediately close its border with Mexico immediately & reinforce the border much more heavily. Whatever is going on currently, is all part of the plan by globohomo to create a (((multiracial))) society in the United States which in turn, will lead to Ethnic conflict and/or racemixing which will give us Brazil 2.0

The U.S. should nuke this fucking shithole of a country, or invade us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back