Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogged by a curry today

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Brutal experience. Initially I thought the guy was Brazilian but he's Canadian so I assumed he's curry. Dude was huge at least 6 ft tall. Brutal frame too, I looked liked a child next to him.

His eye area seemed quite shit though but his hair was amazing.

alot of Punjab curries are tallfags due to good meat diet for centuries. while my shitskin curry ancestors were low caste muzzie rice farmers resulting in manletism :reeeeee:

alot of Punjab curries are tallfags due to good meat diet for centuries. while my shitskin curry ancestors were low caste muzzie rice farmers resulting in manletism :reeeeee:
It just diet tbh. Most curry zoomers in the west are about as tall as the whites

It just diet tbh. Most curry zoomers in the west are about as tall as the whites
Over for me, i ate meat and droke milk far more so than many hindu curries i knew. Yet they are all 5'10+ and i am left at the pathetic height of 5'5.

Brutal JBC Law (the science is clear)

Over for me, i ate meat and droke milk far more so than many hindu curries i knew. Yet they are all 5'10+ and i am left at the pathetic height of 5'5.
No milk for your genetics

Brutal experience. Initially I thought the guy was Brazilian but he's Canadian so I assumed he's curry. Dude was huge at least 6 ft tall. Brutal frame too, I looked liked a child next to him.

His eye area seemed quite shit though but his hair was amazing.
Did he have a gf though?

How tall are your parents?

Curries are very physically similar to pardos tbh, I was probably mogged by a bunch of curries without noticing it

What kind of meat? Don’t Hindus worship their cattle? Forgive my ignorance on the subject.

Based on the population I'm probably mogged by hundreds of millions of curries.

My moms genes ruined me

Based on the population I'm probably mogged by hundreds of millions of curries.
Almost everyone on this forum gets mogged by millions of curries if you do the math.
There are about 800 million curry men so top 1% looking curries would still be 8 million jfl

mfw JBC is actually true :feelsstudy::feelsstudy:

Honorary Ricecel

The tallest South Asians I know are actually Sindhis. They are between 1.90m and 1.95m. Although I know of one Punjabi who is also 1.90m but every other Punjabi that is taller than me is usually between 1.80m and 1.85m. I am 1.78m myself.

The tallest South Asians I know are actually Sindhis. They are between 1.90m and 1.95m. Although I know of one Punjabi who is also 1.90m but every other Punjabi that is taller than me is usually between 1.80m and 1.85m. I am 1.78m myself.
yeah sindhis and punjabis have it good. over for uttar Pradesh rice farmers curries like me

yeah sindhis and punjabis have it good. over for uttar Pradesh rice farmers curries like me
I mean, facially they don't look so good. They look decent at best. Though the best looking one doesn't even look South Asian. He's 1.85m but he does wear height-frauding shoes so he's like 1.87m when he's outside.

You could have good genes from there too if you are high caste
doubtful, I have walked thru Delhi area and everyone there is midget tier except in rich areas and even then they are still shorter than ideal

I think it has quite a bit to do with the mother's diet and how big you're born. The average person Is 7.5-8 heads tall and your head reaches 90% of your adult size when you're 5. I think my mom cucked me with her shitty diet since I also have hypospadias.