Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mogged by a 9 year old

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka
★★★★★
I just realized my 9 year old half brother already has a chad jawline AT JUST 9 YEARS OLD!!!! while my subhuman ass already looks like a Resident Evil monster with no chance of ascension and get this, his doctor predicted he is likely going to be 6'0+ ft, although as much as I hate chads I just hope my half brother doesn't somehow end up in my position.

Last edited:
I just realized my 9 year old half brother already has a chad jawline AT JUST 9 YEARS OLD!!!!
There are 5 year old kids with Chad faces. Your craniofacial structure (especially the orbital and midface regions) become apparent at 3 to 5 years of age. That's the base you carry for life. Puberty only impacts jaw and brow ridge.

There are 5 year old kids with Chad faces. Your craniofacial structure (especially the orbital and midface regions) become apparent at 3 to 5 years of age. That's the base you carry for life. Puberty only impacts jaw and brow ridge.

View attachment 913433View attachment 913434
I looked good as a 5 year old but now I’m ugly so this isn’t true

I just realized my 9 year old half brother already has a chad jawline AT JUST 9 YEARS OLD!!!! while my subhuman ass already looks like a Resident Evil monster with no chance of ascension and get this, his doctor predicted he is likely going to be 6'0+ ft, although as much as I hate chads I just hope my half brother doesn't somehow end up in my position.

I wouldn't be tolerating that, just sayin