Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogged by 6ft "friend" who gets prime teen pussy

Currycel1524

Currycel1524

grubcel
-
I've been "friends" with this guy since the 8th grade. To describe him he is 6ft blonde w/ 9/10 face (chad who mogs me). He recently fucked a short blonde 9.5/10 foid and the first thing he does is talk to me about it and how sex is "overrated" etc and it just comes off as major bragging. I wanted to beat his ass bro stfu saying it wasn't that good. He sticks his dick in prime 18 year old pussy and is still not happy fuck off.

It's over

I think you are overrating those people

Incels can’t have real friends, kek

Idk why you put yourself through this shit never talk to that faggot ever again. "Sex is overrated" means he's a chad but has a small cock

Blackpill Bugle: Food Eater Tells Starving Man That Food is Overrated

how sex is "overrated" etc and it just comes off as major bragging
It's hilarious how inceltear cucks same thing that sex is overrated.
JFL its like those rich bourgeois telling poor people how poverty is romantic. They see our lives as a joke and that our sufferings are essentially an entertainment for them , so they can brag about whatever privileges they have.

It's hilarious how inceltear cucks same thing that sex is overrated.
JFL its like those rich bourgeois telling poor people how poverty is romantic. They see our lives as a joke and that our sufferings are essentially an entertainment for them , so they can brag about whatever privileges they have.

just don't be friends with chads so you don't get mogged every time you talk to them, it's that simple

Only person who talks to me
I understand, but it's just painful from my experience. You talk to a person who lives in a different dimension, absolutely mentally destroying experience. Try talking to hyper non NT people, for me it is the only way to feel friendship

I understand, but it's just painful from my experience. You talk to a person who lives in a different dimension, absolutely mentally destroying experience. Try talking to hyper non NT people, for me it is the only way to feel friendship
Worst part is I used to completely mog him in height but now he's more than 3 inches taller.

Food is overrated
-fed up people

Money is overrated
-rich people

Sex is overrated
- sexhavers

he's not your friend, inkwells and chads, toilets or normies can't have a friendship relationship with each other, try looking for friends that have the same ugly looks like you. you're just getting cucked by that guy

He’s def doing it to feel superior to you especially if he knows he gigamogs you. Just don’t get near that idiot

I’ve never seen a 8+ before

I've been "friends" with this guy since the 8th grade. To describe him he is 6ft blonde w/ 9/10 face (chad who mogs me). He recently fucked a short blonde 9.5/10 foid and the first thing he does is talk to me about it and how sex is "overrated" etc and it just comes off as major bragging. I wanted to beat his ass bro stfu saying it wasn't that good. He sticks his dick in prime 18 year old pussy and is still not happy fuck off.

It's over
Let me guess, he’s circumcised.

He’s missing about 80% of his cock sensation.

Let me guess, he’s circumcised.

He’s missing about 80% of his cock sensation.
jfl I came here to say this. The people who say sex is overrated are all circumcised.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back