Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogged and ostracized by normies

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I’m in school right now and in a group there’s some Aquitaince and they’re all talking about their summer while I stand by the side and Listen. There’s people talking about girls they’ve met, parties they’ve been to and fun they’ve had. What have I done this summer? Rot on .is and inject steroids is the only thing I’ve done. I can’t even walk in the hallways without avoiding my oneitis. Even another nearcel got invited to a party while the normies talked. They asked him if he wanted to hangout at the party. I was right beside when they asked, I’m the only one not invited. It’s pretty much over.

You're a 225lbs jacked mf bash their skills in

You're a 225lbs jacked mf bash their skills in
The only thing they complimented about me was gym, and said my shoulders were huge and shit. The only thing I’m known for in school is steroid meathead

The only thing they complimented about me was gym, and said my shoulders were huge and shit. The only thing I’m known for in school is steroid meathead
Based. Intimidationmaxxxed.

I can’t even look at my oneitis without crying

Everywhere I go, when she comes I’ll avoid her and take a different path. I can’t stand seeing my oneitis. She brings back all the horrible memories

Everywhere I go, when she comes I’ll avoid her and take a different path. I can’t stand seeing my oneitis. She brings back all the horrible memories
Has she actually rejected you or just, "socially "rejected you, eg very bad non verbal communication

That part of overhearing normies inviting someone, but not you is an incel trait. I've had moments too of overhearding normies organizing parties or exchanging Facebook and Instagram, but obv who the fuck would invite or ask the social media from some subhuman? I remeber once i tried adding some roastie bitch from one of my jobs, she was in her late 40's, SHE STRAIGHT UP REJECTED IT, BUT ACCEPTED THE REQUEST FROM THE OTHER NORMIES. Also normies love exchanging social media, but no one asks for mine though.

Has she actually rejected you or just, "socially "rejected you, eg very bad non verbal communication
she never rejected me she sasid sshe'll date me, obvioussly im too ugly now for her to date

she never rejected me she sasid sshe'll date me, obvioussly im too ugly now for her to date
literal nonsense she said she will date you, then without her input, you have eliminated yourself from dating her.

sorry literally makes no sense