Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mogged and humiliated in NYC / Objective Stories Part 2

XxgloomybisonxX

XxgloomybisonxX

Greycel
Hey all,

I have already made a posting about my experiences a few weeks ago. This is the continuation of my stories.

-Masters in NYC (Part 2)
People in NYC are fucking tall! I am 6ft but still getting heightmogged by 6,3 or 6,4 giants wherever I go. Even when I am in the streets I see all these people as tall as fucking Manhattan buildings... Heightpill is real and Foids crave tall men here! Also people have great facial features. Hook-ups are abundant and only the tall, full-haired attractive males get the bitches and use them for one night...There were a lot of cheating in the program too, so not even your engagement ring or marriage can prevent your whore wife to ride chad cock...We went to these class events and foids looked to unattractive men in disgust. I never loved going out and I am systematically abused by the attractive men mogging me with their looks and attracting foids. Being in the corner, watching attractive men make out and dance is brutal. If you are average or sub5 seek shelter in your building and don't come out or you will be traumatized by the blackpill!

Get the fuck off this site lol
horseshit lol...I have a subhuman face! Whatabout my flatiron maxilla, balding hair, and boneless jaw and prey eyes?... Being tall makes no sense unless you are handsome

horseshit lol...I have a subhuman face! Whatabout my flatiron maxilla, balding hair, and boneless jaw and prey eyes?... Being tall makes no sense unless you are handsome
B-b-but my le maxilla!!! b-b-but my le balding!!!! Shut the fuck up lol