Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious mog? what is mogged? mogging? mogged?

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★
can somebody explain me, what MOG mean?

Images 88

Shh I'm on my mewing streak

Mogged blackpill incel psl god mog

how mogging works is um

so like you're walking around and um

so some guy comes up to you and he's like 'mog!'

and you're like wtf does that mean

then he's like 'omg look at this guy he doesn't even mog'

and suddenly foids are attracted to him by magic bc he mogged you. guys can become attractive because they mog you at all kinds of things, from gocartmogging to dragqueenmogging to mtgmogging to gaysexmogging to suicidemogging. this is how they become alpha males. mogging magically makes them physically attractive, for example because of their extensive knowledge of the nerd game magic: the gathering which just exudes hotness and makes them seem dark and handsome.

redpillers study the art of mogging. they are good at it. they could mog you at anything, especially faggotry. you name it, they mog it. they mog fags at faggotry. they could mog girls at being girls. with one look, they could mog the light of the sun and the dark of the night. truly extraordinary...

...and to think they can do this simply bc they studied my redpill course 'how to be a dumb retard and impress girls by running your mouth about dumb shit', and you, ugly retard reader, can do it too. book your attendance now, for only $6 million + a $1 million deposit that we will return after your class in suicidemogging.

Mogging is doing something good for your community
Mogging is helping someone out at your school that’s getting bullied
Being a good person just makes you that much more attractive
Certain eyeshapes aren’t attractive, what’s really cool is not bullying the kid that’s being bullied by everyone else

Mogging is doing something good for your community
Mogging is helping someone out at your school that’s getting bullied
Being a good person just makes you that much more attractive
Certain eyeshapes aren’t attractive, what’s really cool is not bullying the kid that’s being bullied by everyone else
Shawn o pry maxxing

one of the funniest things Ive ever seen the first time I saw it :feelskek:

It's over
Its not over bro
If you want to mog just do something for your community
If you want to mog help the kid in your school who is being bullied

Women Will see that you are a good person and fall in love with you since they obviously love good natured and kind men
like the motivational speaker jeremy meeks

I mog you all :cool:
Psl 1000