Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mog made in France

Yuwen

Yuwen

Frenchcel
★★
D3tfuROWkAA3nWv.jpg

Right : Léo aka les Phylogines a French youtuber who makes videos to learn how to seduce
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBVb9MG9nXh0XMee6k44A3A

Left : Jérôme the 28-year-old virgin who appeared on a French television program, incel known throughout the country

Jesus. The incel brutally mogs the wanna-be PUA. JFL at "how to seduce" tutorial videos.

I feel for him

Fake, no way that chad has time to take photos with an incel in between pump and dumping French whores.

Wtf, I though the tall was was the teacher

I fuck france I burn france

These reality shows about 'undateable people' are really popular ever since the late 2000s when PUA became fully mainstream. The UK Channel 4 format 'Undateables' is now in multiple countries. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Undateables
Most reality TV is about cringing at people and feelin' superior to them, in this case it's extreme cringe. The cruel thing is that shows like this get unironic diversity awards because they among the few TV shows that depict truly marginalized people, in a show that people fundamentally watch because they are literal freakshows.

Last edited:
Someone give an account to that gal

Jesus, I'd be embarrassed of even thinking about trying at that point

some people really lack introspection and selfawareness

Last edited:
just be yourself bro