Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mog entire incels.co ends up being sexless cuck anyways

Honeypot

Honeypot

Banned
-

This guy is at least a 6/10 and still end up being hardcore cucked, hope she gives him another children from chad to raise, jfl.

Would be funnier if the baby was black

Chad became a cuck
either she got the good pussy, or he's brainless

just lol if you think people here don't mog him

we have many 6ft3+ posters

Jfl that last line is perfect
"Go bestfriend that's my bestfriend"
Look how desperate she is to make it known that she isnt actually with that nonchad and hes just in the friendzone

I guess the sex must be that good.
What kind of stupid name is Hose-anna?

Shes not even dating this cuck that is another level of cuckoldry

Holy shit this guy is a gigacuck.

Cope. He will recover from this cuck and ascend by grooming Hosanna. Low time preference king.

better incel than cuck, at least I don't downgrade my persona for some useless whore who's trying to use me with nothing in return

Jfl these cucks are pathetic. But that guy is a 4/10 at best

Posts like this make me so fucking mad. As if it could be any more difficult for guys like us to find female companionship this dude who mogs the entire forum is literally raising some other man's child and is receiving absolutely nothing in return from the mother. Soon we'll be living in a world where average looking guys will be fighting over the "privilege" of raising chad's offspring.

giphy.gif

lol

that's all I have to say.

Low IQ ITT. He doesn't care about the tatted skank. He wants the loli.

Raising chad's fuck trophy is another level of cuckness beyond human compreension.

image0.png

He will be able to do this with Hoesanna and it won't be "weird" because he's her "dad".

This guy is a genius.

LMFAO this if this guy was 6 inches taller she would want him sexually. Gigacuck should have a picture of this next to it.

Jfl that last line is perfect
"Go bestfriend that's my bestfriend"
Look how desperate she is to make it known that she isnt actually with that nonchad and hes just in the friendzone

That's what happens when a man has no dignity.

image0.png

He will be able to do this with Hoesanna and it won't be "weird" because he's her "dad".

This guy is a genius.
Holy shit this is big if true.
Hopefully hes playing the long game and grooming Chad's daughter to be his future fuckdoll. Gigabrain moment if this is true

You could have blurred out the entire text except for "Hosanna" and I still would have understood exactly what was going on.

I hate foids so fucking much.

Hard height pill too. If he was taller no way she wouldn't just fuck him.

This guy is beyond a cuck at least a cuck get to watch her get fucked by chad.

(((hosanna)))

Chad became a cuck
either she got the good pussy, or he's brainless
He is a not a chad by any means, just look at his height, he got a chadlite face at best, but that's about it.

just lol if you think people here don't mog him

we have many 6ft3+ posters
JFL

Face>Height

Most of the 6'3+" tallcels cant even get this going on for them.
He would be at least high tier normie if he was taller
He would be a chadlite if we were taller. His mistake is trying to get near a foid who heightmogs him horribly.

Manletcel trait: wearing hiking boots with thick-ass heels/soles despite not actually being on a hike

if he was born 50 years ago he would have a qt becky gf and have 5 children.But didn't happen and now he is a cuck in a friendzone with a single mom.lmao

I am
shocked by his cuckedness.

Gigacuck. So disgusting.

image0.png

This guy is a genius.
tfw a loli will never cuddle naked with you
it's over