Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Mog battle: average slavic woman with average hindu woman

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Image28

@wereq @Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @KillNiggers @PolskiKartofel @starystulejarz @NorthernWind @Friezacel @anandkonda

Average curry foid looks better than that

Love this brocel's high-IQ humour, man!:feelskek:

Last edited:
I am surprised to see you post about slavic women in a positive light :feelsokman:

I am surprised to see you post about slavic women in a positive light :feelsokman:
The photo is of a foid in panties and a bra in what appears to be a street setting, on the street.

What's positive about this?

What's positive about this?
He usually says slavic women are whores. But this time he puts one in a positive light by contrasting her to an ugly indian woman.

she is real

You are a liar, she is an AI, I researched her source. By the way, in the first photo she doesn't have those natural parts of black spots, and her face isn't the same either, you just made a new prompt for "big breasts", she's not real and you don't fool me, I move with AI all the time.

You are a liar, she is an AI, I researched her source. By the way, in the first photo she doesn't have those natural parts of black spots, and her face isn't the same either, you just made a new prompt for "big breasts", she's not real and you don't fool me, I move with AI all the time.

Cx

Image not found, in the case of the girl in your post, the first, the one I claim to be AI.

The second one doesn't look like her to me, the spots on her body are not the same, as in this case, look at her spots:
Xs

Now look at the other one (from AI, I'm sure, I know how to discern the real and the fictitious):
Aa

IN the end, you used another to claim to be another in an indirect way.

There is a way to define aesthetics, it's the same thing, it's an AI, I'm sure, unless the photo itself is edited by AI (that's the possibility too, there is an AI that adjusts the filters)

KREA AI has an image improvement mechanism, which ends up making the image more standardized in AI, this is also a possibility.
View attachment 5f1005c83a5b5ee895848bf11911326303af2e4a_high.webp

Last edited:
IN the end, you used another to claim to be another in an indirect way.

There is a way to define aesthetics, it's the same thing, it's an AI, I'm sure, unless the photo itself is edited by AI (that's the possibility too, there is an AI that adjusts the filters)
AsakuraHao will abort this thread soon just like Becky aborts fetuses. Then rinse and repeat just like Becky