Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion moe szyslak (From the simpsons) is arguably the best portrayal of incels in media ever

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
IMG 6017

I nevER liked the simpsons much but moe has always been an extremely relatable character. He is extremely well written, he deals with bullying, depression, suicidal tendencies, loneliness and almost everything a moderncel would deal with. He is ugly (despite being a cartoon) and rather than making him a complete egotistical dickhead the simpsons write him as a normal guy who just got the short straw genetically.

The simpsons handled him very well. However I do feel if the character was made nowadays he’d be an obese narcissistic Nazi. And he would probably attempt to go ER (because the media loves to portray us a psychopaths with the mental age of a 3 year old) . Only back in the 1990s would the media hold such empathy towards lonely men, and even then him being lonely was just a joke for audiences to mock.

I think he’s quite a good representation of a trucel. He has an ugly pig nose, he was a Quasimodo brow ridge, he has an ugly eye era and he look mutilated.

Old Simpsons were somewhat good despite having a shitlib bias. The show should have been cancelled at least 20 years ago though.

IT users wanna peg u btw.

Old Simpsons were somewhat good despite having a shitlib bias. The show should have been cancelled at least 20 years ago though.
Completely agree. Went down to the shitta after Apu got removed . That was the end for me :cryfeels:

Completely agree. Went down to the shitta after Apu got removed . That was the end for me :cryfeels:
It will continue until one of the cast members dies. In 2050 The Simpsons will probably still exist.

It will continue until one of the cast members dies. In 2050 The Simpsons will probably still exist.
They are milking it dry. I predict family will be similar, there’s only so many cut away you can do

They are milking it dry. I predict family will be similar, there’s only so many cut away you can do
Family Guy also sound have been cancelled years ago. Around 2013 when they killed off Brian.

Family Guy also sound have been cancelled years ago. Around 2013 when they killed off Brian.
Would have been a good ending to the show rather than a fucking Time Machine episode

Would have been a good ending to the show rather than a fucking Time Machine episode
I find it funny how Family Guy was more edgy than "Mr Birchum" They made fun of jews while Mr Birchum would not dare do that.

I find it funny how Family Guy was more edgy than "Mr Birchum" They made fun of jews while Mr Birchum would not dare do that.
family guy is still a shit show tbh

Yes but he was never bullied lol wtf did u watch the show. He was the bully.

Everything else is accurate but this destroys the cope muh stereotypical ogre bullies are chads nonsense. It’s just Jewish media garbage

Yes but he was never bullied lol wtf did u watch the show. He was the bully.

Everything else is accurate but this destroys the cope muh stereotypical ogre bullies are chads nonsense. It’s just Jewish media garbage
I liked moe