Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mods permaban me

uranium235

uranium235

Banned
-
100% - Granted - Hope things go well for you in future tbh. Wish the same for us all. - Enforced
I'm done
i feel like my brain is rotting i can't concentrate on anything if i continue this i will probably rope one day and i don't want anyone to discover that i was browsing incel forum please permaban me
i started making shit threads in sewers to escape loneliness I'm becoming much more retarded and started overthinking too much i have to studymaxx because escaping is not an option anymore.
@Fat Link @proudweeb @Caesercel @The Enforcer

I wish you the best of success, brocel.

Just change your password to gibberish and log off. No need for this stuff.

What if i want to log in again?
there's a 14 day grace period after initiaing the disable process, the site will log you out, however you could log back in during the grace and thus end the disabling process.

there's a 14 day grace period after initiaing the disable process, the site will log you out, however you could log back in during the grace and thus end the disabling process.
First i will change my password to some rando characters and delete my account can't login can't end the disabling process

I'm done
i feel like my brain is rotting i can't concentrate on anything if i continue this i will probably rope one day and i don't want anyone to discover that i was browsing incel forum please permaban me
i started making shit threads in sewers to escape loneliness I'm becoming much more retarded and started overthinking too much i have to studymaxx because escaping is not an option anymore.
@Fat Link @proudweeb @Caesercel @The Enforcer
I pray you well mate.