Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mods make this place a job please

Puppeter

Puppeter

Luminary
★★★★★
I really dont want to work its so annoying having to work 8hours 6days a week underpaid alongside normies
@Master please man create incel special service

I really dont want to work its so annoying having to work 8hours 6days a week underpaid alongside normies
Kek

It is really bad, as a wizard, I can honestly say that wageslaving has become twice as torturous for ugly males in the last decade. Holy shit, I have gone through hell just for being ugly - and we all know how the ripple effect works. :feelsrope:

Kek

It is really bad, as a wizard, I can honestly say that wageslaving has become twice as torturous for ugly males in the last decade. Holy shit, I have gone through hell just for being ugly - and we all know how the ripple effect works. :feelsrope:
Yea man

Do you expect whoever owns the site to pay ya

Pay me 1 pesos the hour

Id be happy

even the mods don't get money for working here, so i don't really think that they will be able to make any kind of paid wageslave jobs.

Jannies work for free, you dont know that?