Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mods just unbanned a confirmed fakecel? @vippnor

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

This guy is literally a 6’1 teenager who gets unsolicited nudes and had gfs and there are confirmed screenshots of him admitting to it on discord

@SergeantIncel @Fat Link @AmIjustDreaming iirc he requested ban before this post was made so I’m guessing this was just an accidental unban and the person who did it wasn’t aware of this:feelskek: Please fix:feelsUnreal:

Do people not know what it means to be incel?

In the fakecels nest :lul:

This guy is literally a 6’1 teenager who gets unsolicited nudes and had gfs and there are confirmed screenshots of him admitting to it on discord

@SergeantIncel @Fat Link @AmIjustDreaming iirc he requested ban before this post was made so I’m guessing this was just an accidental unban and the person who did it wasn’t aware of this:feelskek: Please fix:feelsUnreal:
No actually. Mods had been considering his case for quite some time. Most likely a vote was held and majority voted to bring him back.

Tho its interesting that you'd be surprised after the brettyboy thing

In my opinion, what @shii410 posted is a whole different magnitude than the BrettyBoy thing. How did this dude get unbanned?

Online foids who aren’t even local don’t count and female standards are higher compared to back in the days so maybe @vippnor struggles now.

No actually. Mods had been considering his case for quite some time. Most likely a vote was held and majority voted to bring him back.

Oh yeah, there was literally a poll for @vippnor to be unbanned

I stg this forum is bipolar :feelskek:

I would hope not:feelsUnreal: imo Bretty is not really incel but I can see why one would be inclined to defend him (he’s relatively “harmless” and still more or less a low status male)

this right here is a practically irrefutable case of malicious fakeceldom. I’m not sure how it could be any meaningfully less clear cut unless it was something like a literal Chad ie Jeremy Meeks or Chico LARPing

In my opinion, what @shii410 posted is a whole different magnitude than the BrettyBoy thing. How did this dude get unbanned?
Bretty lied naked with a woman and coomed on her cunny. He also got another different foid to give him a footjob

Additionally users were actually calling for Vippnor (among others) to be unbanned and given a second chance because Bretty boy was.

So remember guys if he starts going crazy and making Chad tier posts…

Well some of you desired he be given a second chance so don’t blame the mod team if he goes off the rails and pisses you all off.:feelsUgh:

Online foids who aren’t even local don’t count and female standards are higher compared to back in the days so maybe @vippnor struggles now.
This guy’s comment: Fakecels me XD

he literally said he could easily have sex if he wanted to lol

Just another day on :chad:.is

:feelsrope:

Additionally users were actually calling for Vippnor (among others) to be unbanned and given a second chance because Bretty boy was.

So remember guys if he starts going crazy and making Chad tier posts…

Well some of you desired he be given a second chance so don’t blame the mod team if he goes off the rails and pisses you all off.:feelsUgh:
They were being sarcastic most likely.
I would hope not:feelsUnreal: imo Bretty is not really incel but I can see why one would be inclined to defend him (he’s relatively “harmless” and still more or less a low status male)

this right here is a practically irrefutable case of malicious fakeceldom. I’m not sure how it could be any meaningfully less clear cut unless it was something like a literal Chad ie Jeremy Meeks or Chico LARPing

Bretty lied naked with a woman and coomed on her cunny. He also got another different foid to give him a footjob
Doesnt matter that he is autistic because he proved he can get consensual sex despite his autism, its not fair to other autist because they cant have sex.

The user whom presented the “evidence” was a literal tranny fucker and deleted his account. (He also showed images of him having multiple girlfriends).

The user whom presented the “evidence” was a literal tranny fucker and deleted his account. (He also showed images of him having multiple girlfriends).
I don’t like werty but I also do not at all doubt the fact that he had genuine insight on these kinds of discords lmfao:feelskek:

@vippnor has sent me his pics and he is a @TruestBlackCel

Given the current state of the forum, are you really surprised? :feelshaha:

Can't wait till Colvin and brendio get their unbans, hell why not unban everyone. Let's make it one big party

Can't wait till Colvin and brendio get their unbans, hell why not unban everyone. Let's make it one big party
It's giga over. Who the fuck is unbanning all these faggots and whiteys. You gotta do something mr gorilla

Its called Brettygate.

It's giga over. Who the fuck is unbanning all these faggots and whiteys.

I don't really blame the new mods, seeing as they're just following the npc script serge gives them. If anything he's to blame for the leniency of these unbans. The bias is obvious and hilarious.

Ngl though, I enjoy watching the degeneration of the forum and community. To not only be a spectator but also apart of a dying community is very entertaining.

It will be useful for my personal gorilla data

Though slow, it'll be rather interesting to watch how it plays out.

Clown world has no shortage of surprises
You gotta do something mr gorilla
If I could I would, trust me.

Depositphotos 255658666 stock photo a portrait of a silverback

It's the beginning of the end

I don't really blame the new mods, seeing as they're just following the npc script serge gives them. If anything he's to blame for the leniency of these unbans. The bias is obvious and hilarious.

Ngl though, I enjoy watching the degeneration of the forum and community. To not only be a spectator but also apart of a dying community is very entertaining.

It will be useful for my personal gorilla data

Though slow, it'll be rather interesting to watch how it plays out.

Clown world has no shortage of surprises

If I could I would, trust me.

View attachment 486789
Thank you for the response. I am gunna contacting the multiverse council to schedule a departing session.

@vippnor is a FOUNDATIONAL BLACK AMERICAN. You should be championing for his release IMMEDIATELY.

It’s your fucking fault for using discord like sissies lol.

We should unban @Napoleon de Geso while we're at it :feelsYall:

Or you know, just ban BrettyBoy. Unban all the fakecels and people who have girlfriends while at it. Why not just clearly allow women and Chads? You're already allowing people on here who have sex.

What's next? Are you going to ban people because they're virgin?

@based_meme @Irredeemable @BlkPillPres
novirgins.is

Or you know, just ban BrettyBoy. Unban all the fakecels and people who have girlfriends while at it. Why not just clearly allow women and Chads? You're already allowing people on here who have sex.

The mods are inconsistent as fuck. Some users are banned for the smallest infractions. Others are kept around.

The stream of fakecels is never ending.

Give me mod access I am a the reincarnation of Hitler and am best friends with Taliban and very powerful in hatingwomenbending

dunno who @vippnor is

I know for a fact that Sparrow Song is an incel, I'm unsure about the other two but I can't take "discord screenshots" seriously anymore as they can be easily doctored or taken out of context.
why is sparrow's song banned then?

He mass spammed threats at me and serge a while back.

He also used the PM system on here to get people to come to his website.

If he didn't do the above, then he would be unbanned.

We clearly saw that he wasn't LARPing, but the way he lashed out and did what he did is why he remains banned.
oh, i see.

incels.is clowning us all at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back