Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mods just accidentally unbanned a guy who literally admitted to being an infiltrator from discord

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

@Fat Link this guy literally made a thread on IncelTears with a screenshot of his ban message and admitted that he was trolling the forum in the comments. seems he deleted the post before making his appeal, I was going to reply to you with it on his original thread that got locked back when I saw it but the comments were disabled. fuck I wish I took a screenshot of that shit. he is 100% an infiltrator and should stay banned

yea i saw that shit too ban this nigga.

Looks like the mods be trippin

Reminder that i literally called it

@ShowerTaker I can't find your thread about the Somali niggers. Did it get deleted?

@Fat Link

While you're at it please take a look at that somali trio

@Defetivecuckachu screenshotted the og post and made a thread about it. @Fat Link you just unbanned him, but reban him, he is an infiltrator

@Fat Link this guy literally made a thread on IncelTears with a screenshot of his ban message and admitted that he was trolling the forum in the comments. seems he deleted the post before making his appeal, I was going to reply to you with it on his original thread that got locked back when I saw it but the comments were disabled. fuck I wish I took a screenshot of that shit. he is 100% an infiltrator and should stay banned
Thanks for the heads up bro.:feelsthink:

You’re a good little guy and a trustworthy user so thanks for helping me put one of two-plies shitheads back in check before he could come back and do some damage.:feelswhat:

@Defetivecuckachu screenshotted the og post and made a thread about it. @Fat Link you just unbanned him, but reban him, he is an infiltrator

This player.

Screenshot 20211015 130634 Chrome

There's nothing identifiable in the screenshot or the reddit thread. But no doubt the mod involved will have a record of this interaction and know who it is.

Reminder that i literally called it

@ShowerTaker I can't find your thread about the Somali niggers. Did it get deleted?
Yes. The mods deleted it because the thread served its purpose.

You’re a good little guy and a trustworthy user so thanks for helping me put one of two-plies shitheads back in check before he could come back and do some damage.:feelswhat:
This player.

View attachment 508495

There's nothing identifiable in the screenshot or the reddit thread. But no doubt the mod involved will have a record of this interaction and know who it is.
Glad someone had a screenshot of the thread I was talking about, thanks buddy boyo!:dab: He also left a comment on the post where he explicitly said that he was trolling the forum with some discord pals, probably why he ended up deleting it before making his appeal.

This player.

View attachment 508495

yeah that's it.

the only thing identifiable is that the ban message is the same. the og post got deleted probably so that he could rejoin and troll some more (he replied to a different comment saying he was planning on trolling but it's deleted now). both users also ask who is Twomad.

Over. I can't brag about how I called it because my proof got deleted :fuk:
damn i'm sorry that happened to you bro :fuk:

i guess your thread must be @Animecel2D levels of detectiveness

:smonk: gods work is in your hands

who got banned @ him

around 300 users registered over the span of past few days. you are retarded if you didn't realize that this forum is swarming with infiltrators right now.

you can easily spot them by their characteristically slanted Ebonics dialect as well as their protruding ape-like mouths.

i suggest the mods to close down forum applications for at least a week before all of them are sent off on their boats to go pick their cotton somewhere else.

Bro... no
:forcedsmile:
around 300 users registered over the span of past few days. you are retarded if you didn't realize that this forum is swarming with infiltrators right now.

you can easily spot them by their characteristically slanted Ebonics dialect as well as their protruding ape-like mouths.

i suggest the mods to close down forum applications for at least a week before all of them are sent off on their boats to go pick their cotton somewhere else.
yes ITers are lurking. we must find them

:feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back