Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mods BRUTALLY NT mog us

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Just listen to the way they talk vs the way they talk. They speak calm, collected, and particular. They talk like human beings who havn't been beat down and tortured throughout their lives. Hell, Ryu admits to taking pictures with people.

Face it, even in incel communities, the most normal and adjusted people rule

Its over

Impeach @Ryo_Hazuki!

they view us as filth

I'm not well adjusted, nor am I NT.

@gstvtrp is a chad who got a handjob :p

Just listen to the way they talk vs the way they talk. They speak calm, collected, and particular. They talk like human beings who havn't been beat down and tortured throughout their lives.

I think that has more to do with the fact that most of us are significantly older than the average user here. I was a lot more edgy/angsty in my late teens and early 20s.

Hell, Ryu admits to taking pictures with people.

Impeach @Ryo_Hazuki!

fakecels get out!

1) It's Ryo, not Ryu.

2) I DON'T take pictures with other people. I know you're talking about this thread:

https://incels.is/threads/fuuuuck-i-look-soooo-subhuman-in-pics-with-other-people.36829/

The picture was taken and uploaded by someone else. I HATE my pic being taken. I just don't want to yell "NO!" or run away if someone is taking a pic.

3) I'm a 31 year old KHV. It's funny how I'm called a fakecel from time to time by incels a decade younger than me, with far less rejections under their belt. Also if we're NT and none of us have ever had a gf...wouldn't that obliterate your "just be NT" theory?

NT incels are truer than nonNT incels.

Yes, one of them frequently attends raves, and he supposedly has fun at them. I can't see myself ever having fun at one of those types of party things.

Last edited:
Me and @Ryo_Hazuki have a mutual love for Shenmue, I bet most on here are too young to even know what it was. Only the best fucking game Sega has ever made.

they view us as filth

I think I can speak for all of the other mods here when I say, no we don't. Why would we bother posting here and moderating this forum if we viewed the userbase as "filth"?

On a more personal note, I can say the opposite is true. I need this forum, and by extension, it's userbase. It's the only forum I'm remotely active on. Not only that but the incel community is the only online community where I ever felt like I truly belonged. On every other forum I posted on, I was either the controversial/"offensive" user that ended up getting banned for stepping too far outside the boundaries of political correctness or just sort of on the sidelines. Here I basically blend in and I can speak my mind.

That said, I'll admit, there are certain types of threads I dislike and certain trends that I really don't like. Frankly I don't like the "just be X" threads or the cherry picking. I also really don't like it when people here dismiss someone as a "fakecel" despite them being KHV simply because of their race/height/dick or whatever. And the race baiting/race war stuff I really don't like. The BBC spammers were the worst but thankfully they're mostly gone now. But I like that we're a community and really don't like seeing things divide us and cause infighting. Debating and banter is one thing but I just don't like the division.

But in spite of these things, I still love you guys, and I'd go as far as to say I need you guys. This forum IS my social life these days.

I think I can speak for all of the other mods here when I say, no we don't. Why would we bother posting here and moderating this forum if we viewed the userbase as "filth"?

On a more personal note, I can say the opposite is true. I need this forum, and by extension, it's userbase. It's the only forum I'm remotely active on. Not only that but the incel community is the only online community where I ever felt like I truly belonged. On every other forum I posted on, I was either the controversial/"offensive" user that ended up getting banned for stepping too far outside the boundaries of political correctness or just sort of on the sidelines. Here I basically blend in and I can speak my mind.

That said, I'll admit, there are certain types of threads I dislike and certain trends that I really don't like. Frankly I don't like the "just be X" threads or the cherry picking. I also really don't like it when people here dismiss someone as a "fakecel" despite them being KHV simply because of their race/height/dick or whatever. And the race baiting/race war stuff I really don't like. The BBC spammers were the worst but thankfully they're mostly gone now. But I like that we're a community and really don't like seeing things divide us and cause infighting. Debating and banter is one thing but I just don't like the division.

But in spite of these things, I still love you guys, and I'd go as far as to say I need you guys. This forum IS my social life these days.
tenor.gif

all the mods are normies in disguise