Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mods are supreme cocksuckers : here is why

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Due to so many crimes recently that involves Incels and .IS users many people are watching you. The secret service just put out a post in March 2022 that Incels as a demographic are the most likely to commit domestic terrorism. Most social medias flag posts the contain Blackpill and the word Incel. The FBI has recently established a sub group of the Domestic Terrorist Watch on Incels due to rise in hate crimes done by them.

But here is what might upset you the most. .IS mods are also working with people like us and regularly report to the FBI, MI5, and CSIS. Some of you have reported being asked in for questioning from the police. That’s mainly due to your Mods giving away your information to authorities.

-----
This is "the message to incels" from IT.

Not only are we being bullied by random people on the internet, but the authorities that are using OUR TAXPAYER'S MONEY to spy us, make up imaginary claims about us, and revoke our rights, are receiving daily reports from INFORMANTS that happen to be MODS.

We should revoke any kind of special status on this fucking forum and make EVERYONE A FUCKING GRECYCEL.

NO MORE MODS

TRUE DICTATORSHIP OF THE GREYCELTARIAT for the win !

I never heard of any .is member getting interrogated by the cops for using .is

Where did you get this information?

I got strapped to a chair as part of MKUltra 3 minutes after submitting my registration form. I was tortured for 3 years straight with no break. after the experiment turned out to not be a success I was released and my application was accepted

I wasn't interrogated for using .is but I did have a cop randomly come and knock on my door about a week ago. He was asking if I noticed any suspicious activity in my neighborhood, very strange.

I got strapped to a chair as part of MKUltra 3 minutes after submitting my registration form. I was tortured for 3 years straight with no break. after the experiment turned out to not be a success I was released and my application was accepted
Damn, must have been brutal

@Indari Did the cops interrogate you ?

I wasn't interrogated for using .is but I did have a cop randomly come and knock on my door about a week ago. He was asking if I noticed any suspicious activity in my neighborhood, very strange.
If thats everything then its cool i would say

I was arrested for northing supposedly because my car matched another one they were looking for. Carjacking my ass. I saw on their fake form that it wasn't the same model of car at all, they were just making up a story not to reveal their purpose.

Cops then asked me a lot of personnal questions for a quarter of hour, about my identity and other private stuffs, then let me go because they had nothing to actually put me behind bars. Cocksuckers.

This is what it is to live a totalitarian neolib shithole. Macronland btw

Due to so many crimes recently that involves Incels and .IS users many people are watching you. The secret service just put out a post in March 2022 that Incels as a demographic are the most likely to commit domestic terrorism. Most social medias flag posts the contain Blackpill and the word Incel. The FBI has recently established a sub group of the Domestic Terrorist Watch on Incels due to rise in hate crimes done by them.

But here is what might upset you the most. .IS mods are also working with people like us and regularly report to the FBI, MI5, and CSIS. Some of you have reported being asked in for questioning from the police. That’s mainly due to your Mods giving away your information to authorities.

-----
This is "the message to incels" from IT.

Not only are we being bullied by random people on the internet, but the authorities that are using OUR TAXPAYER'S MONEY to spy us, make up imaginary claims about us, and revoke our rights, are receiving daily reports from INFORMANTS that happen to be MODS.

We should revoke any kind of special status on this fucking forum and make EVERYONE A FUCKING GRECYCEL.

NO MORE MODS

TRUE DICTATORSHIP OF THE GREYCELTARIAT for the win !
It may seem I'm just shitposting sometimes, but you never know when I'm goddamm serious.

I heard a few
More than half those claims are larp. Those who do get interrogated were probably doing something stupid irl anyway.

I'm literally a moderator and have never been bothered or harrassed by law enforcement to that degree.

wasnt there supposed to be a revolution about a year ago or something why did nothing happen
Macron suppressed the opposition by killing and maiming people resisting his tyrannic power. And I'm not making this up, I'm not exagerating. The state owned medias / oligarch owned medias often don't relay the news, or they try to, but EVERYBODY KNOWS what is really happening to the people here.

We only talk about dictatorship when it's China, African potentats or other countries that the US don't like.

But France has become a fucking dictatorship under Macron. People are getting monitored, arrested and their reputation destroyed with literal kompromat because they displeased the little cocksucker ruling.

Iran is probably a better place than France in terms of public liberty in 2023.

More than half those claims are larp. Those who do get interrogated were probably doing something stupid irl anyway.

I'm literally a moderator and have never been bothered or harrassed by law enforcement to that degree.
Not you, not harrassed. I mean some mods are probably getting paid by the fed to suck boyz in blue cocks.

The first question we should be asking is why can’t we register using a VPN? Surely if mods gave a fuck they’d be encouraging us to not link our IPs to such a site

Macron suppressed the opposition by killing and maiming people resisting his tyrannic power. And I'm not making this up, I'm not exagerating. The state owned medias / oligarch owned medias often don't relay the news, or they try to, but EVERYBODY KNOWS what is really happening to the people here.

We only talk about dictatorship when it's China, African potentats or other countries that the US don't like.

But France has become a fucking dictatorship under Macron. People are getting monitored, arrested and their reputation destroyed with literal kompromat because they displeased the little cocksucker ruling.

Iran is probably a better place than France in terms of public liberty in 2023.
The coccksucker is currently trying to rewrite our constitution in order to rule for another decade. Putin style tbh.

But again, he's totally backed by the US clique and rich oligarchs who made him elected in the first place, so we can do nothing about it.

There are so many stories of people just walking the street and being attacked by literal mobs dressed up as cops, or not even dressed up and then we realize they are cops. They are targetting people who happen to be part of the opposition. Again, this only happens in autocratic regimes, but France somehow gets a pass because of all the ruling class and the oligarch's owned MEDIAS 100% blacking him.

Last edited:
The first question we should be asking is why can’t we register using a VPN? Surely if mods gave a fuck they’d be encouraging us to not link our IPs to such a site
Becaus some mods are selling the infos to fucking alphabet suits.

The coccksucker is currently trying to rewrite our constitution in order to rule for another decade. Putin style tbh.

But again, he's totally backed by the US clique and rich oligarchs who made him elected in the first place, so we can do nothing about it.

There are so many stories of people just walking the street and being attacked by literal mobs dressed up as cops, or not even dressed up and then we realize they are cops. They are targetting people who happen to be part of the opposition. Again, this only happens in autocratic regimes, but France somehow gets a pass because of all the ruling class and the oligarch's owned 100% blacking him.
The only people who would say it's fake news are :

1/ People who voted for him and have fiduciary interests in keeping the current clique in power, or members of said oligarchy

2/ Strangers libcucks who only have a glimpse of France from Hollywood clichés, corrupt medias or unreliable French TV owned by the previously mentionned oligarchs.

This is basically like trying to know what's happening in North Korea through North Korean state owned (Kim owned) TV. Most people would see the problem in that case, but somehow Macron has to get a pass.

they gave my info away already lel

That's why maybe I Will leave

Let them. 99.9% of incels are rotters, high inhib and at risk of suicide. As a group, we are not a threat, contrary to popular belief.

Most countries are oligarchies so there are is no liberty for everyone. Incel or not, the future is bleak.

Not you, not harrassed. I mean some mods are probably getting paid by the fed to suck boyz in blue cocks.
It's hard to tell but I doubt it though. I can only speak for myself.

We need a statement from the admins that they won't give out information to authorities unless compelled to by a warrant in the jurisdiction in which they're based

That's because we have niggers like icecat, de geso, pinkwell etc etc scum users always trying to get back in with alts.

The registration requirements makes it impossible for them to get back in.

Agents checking my information:

Uh he is a 34 year old male.

Ugly ethnic, rejected his whole life.

Outcast in society.

His suifuel is increasing every day.

He hates joos.

You gonna * stalk me now society? Could you maybe have helped me in my early years? It is the attractive people, joos and normies fault I am suicidal and I will never forgive it.

That's because we have niggers like icecat, de geso, pinkwell etc etc scum users always trying to get back in with alts.

The registration requirements makes it impossible for them to get back in.
Mobile service providers cycle IP address. If someone gets IP banned, they can turn there data off and on and they’ll get a fresh IP. Doesn’t this defeat the purpose?

Mobile service providers cycle IP address. If someone gets IP banned, they can turn there data off and on and they’ll get a fresh IP. Doesn’t this defeat the purpose?
It's all BS. They just want to monitor your activity.

Plus multiple account is a very marginal problem, so there's no actual need to enforce any so called "security" measure regarding that.

There are already shitposters with one account posting annoying stuffs, nobody cares anyway, and I don't think libtard censorship is something we should import here.