Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mods are asleep

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I am 19 year old virgin and my sister is 22 year old . Last month she brokeup with her boyfriend since then she was very silent,sad and depressed . I asked her many times what happens to you but she says nothing . Yesterday she cry and told me that her boyfriend ditched her then she puts her head on my chest and starts crying. Her boobs and thighs were touching me . I got erection and get horny but she noticed my erection and she asked me that is this erection because of me?.I got frightened and suddenly says no no..... She asked me that don't you have girl friend? I told her no I never had any girl in my life and I am virgin Then i forced her down and started to rape her ..... oh it felt so good on my penis

31449.jpg

Sister cels are fakecels.

this shit sounds familiar ngltbhfrfr

Incest.is (the best)

I am 19 year old virgin and my sister is 22 year old . Last month she brokeup with her boyfriend since then she was very silent,sad and depressed . I asked her many times what happens to you but she says nothing . Yesterday she cry and told me that her boyfriend ditched her then she puts her head on my chest and starts crying. Her boobs and thighs were touching me . I got erection and get horny but she noticed my erection and she asked me that is this erection because of me?.I got frightened and suddenly says no no..... She asked me that don't you have girl friend? I told her no I never had any girl in my life and I am virgin Then i forced her down and started to rape her ..... oh it felt so good on my penis
ESL story.

Degeneracymaxxing.

tales from guatemala city

It's time to lay off the pipe bruh. :feelsjuice: