Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Modern women are whores. All of them have notes full of guys they fucked in past. Look at all the whores in comments laughing about it.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
This is your future if you ascend. If you get a gf you’ll have to hear about her whore past and her escapades adventures and threesomes.

the sad thing is, most girls are proud to be whores. It’s a badge of honour for them and they congratulate each other onwho sucked the most dicks or who fucked the most guys.

ascending doesn’t even mean anything. All you get is these used whores whose sole purpose is to hop from dick to dick.

Comments:

430E193A 7B52 4094 BEB6 0EBAB5809188
8AC56241 DEAA 4006 B51E 711FAA65E3AD
13C7CC9A 7092 4C9E BAE2 A744692CF768
28B855D9 9778 4063 926D 0D40822B96C1

"Brad and Chad"

incel lingo is spreading

The heathens must be shown the error of their ways.

Notice how all of them talk in ebonics and laugh at being whores.

We, all thots *giggle* am I cool yet?

Not a single original or meaningful thought will ever materialize in any of these whores.

Surprised animals 31

Ngl women are used up cum sluts. But this is fucking TikTok, the paradise of the most hypergamous zoomer sluts. Ofcourse they will have higher body counts. What did you expect ?

Ngl women are used up cum sluts. But this is fucking TikTok, the paradise of the most hypergamous zoomer sluts. Ofcourse they will have higher body counts. What did you expect ?
somewhat true. But girls with small body counts are becoming increasingly rare

Of course they do this. It is hard to keep track of all dozens of suitors that advance on you on a daily basis. Incels will never understand the need of foids to relive their experiences and rate men based on them.

somewhat true. But girls with small body counts are becoming increasingly rare

Ofcourse they are, hypergamy is increasing day by day. But still, you won't find Physicists hanging out in Hooters or a Bike Gang leader in a University Lecture on Complex Analysis.
Different settings attract different people.

I highly doubt some future Biologist foid is browsing TikTok all day.

If I were atleast a 6.5 , I would have no problem getting a physics nerd chick or a PhD in molecular biology with a body count of less than 5 and she would most probably be my looksmatch

I see this shit happening around me all the fucking time. That's why I'm looksmaxxing HARD.

Ofcourse they are, hypergamy is increasing day by day. But still, you won't find Physicists hanging out in Hooters or a Bike Gang leader in a University Lecture on Complex Analysis.
Different settings attract different people.

I highly doubt some future Biologist foid is browsing TikTok all day.

If I were atleast a 6.5 , I would have no problem getting a physics nerd chick or a PhD in molecular biology with a body count of less than 5 and she would most probably be my looksmatch

I see this shit happening around me all the fucking time. That's why I'm looksmaxxing HARD.
good for you man. I'm looksmaxxing too.

This is your future if you ascend. If you get a gf you’ll have to hear about her whore past and her escapades adventures and threesomes.

the sad thing is, most girls are proud to be whores. It’s a badge of honour for them and they congratulate each other onwho sucked the most dicks or who fucked the most guys.

ascending doesn’t even mean anything. All you get is these used whores whose sole purpose is to hop from dick to dick.

Yes, this is "ascension" in 2020. After all of your looksmaxxing and surgery, you'll have to compete with other guys for used up pussy. This is your prize.

TEEHEE TEEHEE THE NOTES TEEHEE IM A WHORE TEEHEE TEEHEE IM A PROUD SLUT TEEHEE TEEHEE

I can not affort a hypothetical LTR hole anyway my IQ is already too low at this point and relationships with them tend to drop it even further - mind becomes too lazy, its like the latest life achievement got unlocked and nothing else is left to seek for. All normies I know by my school years finally became srs brain ded fat ass dummy consoomers in couple with their wifes and pops. Fk them tbh.

It's why I keep saying having a gf makes you a cuck. Nothing beyond sex.

Dunno how people still get mad over this. You can't fight it.

It's why I keep saying having a gf makes you a cuck. Nothing beyond sex.

Dunno how people still get mad over this. You can't fight it.
tbh. a girlfriend is just a pet whore. or in any case you are her pet

Disgusting whores

tbh. a girlfriend is just a pet whore. or in any case you are her pet
That's basically all men are to them. An accessory that can and will be discarded once you've served a purpose. Some cucks will be posting about this on Reddit right now how she suddenly did a 180. Nope your ride just came to an end.

That's basically all men are to them. An accessory that can and will be discarded once you've served a purpose. Some cucks will be posting about this on Reddit right now how she suddenly did a 180. Nope your ride just came to an end.
its not your pussy

its just your turn

it is officially over

Yes, this is "ascension" in 2020. After all of your looksmaxxing and surgery, you'll have to compete with other guys for used up pussy. This is your prize.

thats the sad reality. Girls will get their count to 100 guys and in future we are suppose to get with them lmao fuck em

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

THESE WHORES MUST BE STONED, I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE

The pride in being a whore is the worst product of feminism. Not only do females not care about preserving themselves for us, but they actively work against it to achieve a sens of empowerment.

The western world desperately needs hardcore Shariah law.

Imagine finally getting a chance to ascend and slay ur queen, only to know 100 other Chad and Brad dicks have slid in and out, destroying the elastic fibers in her pussy, the germs and smegma from each promiscuous Chad dick spreading throughout her sugar walls and abortion scarred womb. This is your reward for waiting and being a good little betabux cuck.

Of course Chad only.
Imagine someone fucks you and keeps track of the memory of the fuck in some notebook...

Hans... get ze flammenwerfer.

It's brutal reality. There is no ascension since we have nothing to ascend to except some post-wall whores.

I can't anymore

Notice how all of them talk in ebonics and laugh at being whores.

We, all thots *giggle* am I cool yet?

Not a single original or meaningful thought will ever materialize in any of these whores.

View attachment 238961
Tiktok is an app full of girls and chads. That’s their safe space. No ugly guys around so they don’t have to hide their behavior. I don’t use tiktok but I’d imagine how girls act on there is how they act around chad and around eachother. They want to be whores, they just don’t want to be called whores.

patriarchy has to come back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back