Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Modern women are not worth it

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
You are not missing out on much, there is a reason why young men are not getting married because then the roastie will divorce rape them and take all his worth for. The vast majority of women lose their virginity before 18 and if not they will most certainly lose them at college when they attend a party. And yes sure, there are some good women left... There are always are outliers I guess but you would be a fool to negate that the modern woman is lost, trust me more and more people are waking up to the fact that if you are below average you are of little worth to a woman. She might finally date you once she hit the wall.

If you don't believe me just go on IT and simply say that "Hey all I want is a virgin wife to raise a family with". LOL at all the autists and roasties screeching just because you dared want a virgin wife on the current fucking year

Last edited:
Bad incel you don't need a virgin woman you need an used up roastie with 2 children, everyone of different father and with 0 economy stability.

Bad incel you don't need a virgin woman you need an used up roastie with 2 children, everyone of different father and with 0 economy stability.
“Biology does not determine fatherhood” :soy::soy::soy:
“A woman’s sexual prime is in her 40’s” :soy::soy::soy:

NO woman are worth it. and they dont want us anyway.

If you can't have them in there prime years there is no point in having them at all

If you can't have them in there prime years there is no point in having them at all
I agree. whores age so fast,they seem like in their 50s in their 20s

"Hey all I want is a virgin wife to raise a family with". LOL at all the autists and roasties screeching just because you dared want a virgin wife on the current fucking year

View attachment 98554
They'd just say "you misogynistic inkels. Why are you objectifying women?" And that's my top 3 ragefuel comments from cucks

They'd just say "you misogynistic inkels. Why are you objectifying women?" And that's my top 3 ragefuel comments from cucks
meanwhile chad beat shit out them and still get managed to laid mm

I agree. whores age so fast,they seem like in their 50s in their 20s
white whores hit the wall the fastest. They already look 20 by the time they are 14

I never understood IT's level of thinking. A virgin should be matched with a virgin. If someone is attracted to someone who looks younger and never had sex with countless men is purely human nature. Applying to what you are mainly saying how women or roasties for that matter aren't worth it, is a very true statement.

:cryfeels: When you realize this is what they think but then :feelskek: when you realize this is what they think.

We want an ideal that, though not asking much, is unattainable nowadays.