Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern women are not capable of love

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Modern females just don't have to ability to be faithful and loving to a single man unless one condition is met.
1ooogxdryy431.png

whats the condition

it is true. the only love possible in modern times is the Asian foid with the 6 foot white man.

Don't worry ethnicels, Brayden there is totally #woke, after this picture he went down to the antifa event to give limp-wristed slaps to those mean Natsees and shreik about the evils of muh hetero white cispatriarchy. He's your ally! He sooooo loving and deferential to you noble savages!

love is just a chemical

Don't worry ethnicels, Brayden there is totally #woke, after this picture he went down to the antifa event to give limp-wristed slaps to those mean Natsees and shreik about the evils of muh hetero white cispatriarchy. He's your ally! He sooooo loving and deferential to you noble savages!
One of the biggest blackpills is that as an ethnic I am inferior to men like that.

reading @tehgymcel420 shit always cracks me up

This just makes my blood boil. These "keep your head up" platitudes they incessantly spill on people like us just show they never have had to experience what getting kicked in the dirt by the opposite sex feels like.

This is what we call bluepilled bullshit.

"Keep your chin up" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

women want a chad to fuck them