Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Modern Women are Lazy and Useless!!

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I came home from work and cooked a meal and decided to not clean up right away since I just had a long day at work but my cunt mom freaked out about it and wanted me to clean up right away. I explained to her that since I came home from work I wanted to relax and just leave it for later. Of course she wasn't having this and told me to clean it up right away. When I asked her why she couldn't do it (she does light office work at the house but even she admits its not even 40 hours a weeks worth of work, its very light) she just RREEEd and said that she does enough and that she also does house work (which is bullshit, at most she just does laundry) and that I should do it myself. This is fucking bullshit! I work +8 hours a day at a somewhat physically demanding job and this cunt who does jack shit most days wants me to do house work? wtf?? Women now are so fucking lazy. I would understand if she also worked long hours as well but she fucking doesn't! I swear all she does is a few hours of office work MAX and spends the rest of her day doing shit like getting her nails done or going to the hair salon. She legit thinks her day of getting a foot message and manicure and an hour of paper work is the same as 8 or more hours of building walls.

Most can't even be bothered to do light domestic work even when they dont have a job! I remember I worked with a guy who had a kid with some deadbeat mom who didn't work and she still expected him to help take care of the kid despite him working full time and her being a NEET who lived with his parents. If a man tried to pull that off everyone would be screaming but since she has a vagina literally no one gives a shit. "Oh My God you don't help women around the house? This isn't 1950 this is 2020 you need to help you misogynist :soy: I don't care if you worked 12 hours today this woman had to do something for 20 minutes!! If you aren't doing 60% of the house work you hate wymyn!!"

I wish we could go back to the time when women actually had expectations. Now all they have to do is lay around and people expect every male within a mile radius to do everything for her even if she does nothing all day.

They aren't entitled to our hardwork

We are just mindless worker drones serving the queens.

It seems that you are really angry about your mom

It seems that you are really angry about your mom
IDK about really angry but I am certainly annoyed. I am too warn out/tired to be super emotional anymore.

And so are you

And so are you
cope, I actually work and go to uni during the year. Females can barely do anything without demanding help from others due to being "overworked".

IDK about really angry but I am certainly annoyed. I am too warn out/tired to be super emotional anymore.
I argue with my mom almost everyday and when I see that she is going to start to argue I just go to my room and lock the door or I just stop and stay staring at her until she stop s complaining about something...
There is no way to argue with woman.
I show facts but they don't carr, they just want to be right...

I argue with my mom almost everyday and when I see that she is going to start to argue I just go to my room and lock the door or I just stop and stay staring at her until she stop s complaining about something...
There is no way to argue with woman.
I show facts but they don't carr, they just want to be right...
same. I don't bother arguing with her that much. I make the mistake sometimes and think I can logically explain it to her but of course this doesn't work since females are controlled by emotion and not logic.

Any woman born after 1993 can't cook, all they know is charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual eat hot chip and lie