Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''modern women are just too easy''

U

UselesseatER

holes get holes
Each time I hear retards talk about their (suppoused) sex-life and relationships they all seem to come to a simmiliar conclusion, it being that girls today are all sluts and apparently are down to fuck right away. While it is true for chad and above, all the normies and even truecels repeat this bullshit aswell. Sometimes I wonder if it's all a cope, or are they really this delusional (many probably are).

Redpilled tradcucks are the worst offenders in this category. They bitch and moan about only wanting a loyal virgin wife, and it's because they reject sex without marriage on a moral principle that they are still virgins at 20+ LOL. I hate these worthless subhuman cattle, all they do is virtue signal in reverse so as to not stand apart from the soyciety. It's the exact same cope logic as that of a wageslave who say's 'money feels best when you earned it'.

''Oh,you mean that girl? Nah bro i wouldn't touch her with a 10ft pole. Yeah she's hot and fucks like crazy, but I like some challenge bro :lul:. Yeah bro I could have her jumping on my dick in like 5 minutes, but I like the game and the chase bro :lul::lul:.''

Each time I hear retards talk about their (suppoused) sex-life and relationships they all seem to come to a simmiliar conclusion, it being that girls today are all sluts and apparently are down to fuck right away. While it is true for chad and above, all the normies and even truecels repeat this bullshit aswell. Sometimes I wonder if it's all a cope, or are they really this delusional (many probably are).

Redpilled tradcucks are the worst offenders in this category. They bitch and moan about only wanting a loyal virgin wife, and it's because they reject sex without marriage on a moral principle that they are still virgins at 20+ LOL. I hate these worthless subhuman cattle, all they do is virtue signal in reverse so as to not stand apart from the soyciety. It's the exact same cope logic as that of a wageslave who say's 'money feels best when you earned it'.

''Oh,you mean that girl? Nah bro i wouldn't touch her with a 10ft pole. Yeah she's hot and fucks like crazy, but I like some challenge bro :lul:. Yeah bro I could have her jumping on my dick in like 5 minutes, but I like the game and the chase bro :lul::lul:.''
if it were that easy for normshits they wouldn't have to lick ass so hard moneymaxx druggmaxx and other sorts of shits just to get a wiff of pussy

A men needs so much more to atract a female then the otherway around.

While it is true for chad and above, all the normies and even truecels repeat this bullshit aswell. Sometimes I wonder if it's all a cope, or are they really this delusional (many probably are).
This is a problem because many of our critics would straw man our arguments this way: 'oh, you hate women because they won't give you sex, but you also say all women are whores!'
It's not a contradiction, it's cope.

if it were that easy for normshits they wouldn't have to lick ass so hard moneymaxx druggmaxx and other sorts of shits just to get a wiff of pussy

never heard a dude wanting a "challenge" when he wants pu$$y
It's those guys who can't get laid without much luck and effort, who complain about sluts being too slutty the most :feelsclown: copius maximus.

It's those guys who can't get laid without much luck and effort, who complain about sluts being too slutty the most :feelsclown: copius maximus.
I doubt they actually fuck. its just a cope out for not approaching them

i could be a billionaire but i prefer to be poor for the challenge