Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Modern Women Are Complete Whores

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
So yesterday I was with an old friend I’d known from school. He is a Chad-lite normie, quite bluepilled, 7/10 face around 5’11, white. He was speaking to me about foids, his ex, he showed me his tinder etc. & that’s when it hit me.

Today’s foids are complete fucking whores. Disgustingtly promiscuous scumbags, ALL OF THEM. What he said/showed me confirmed the blackpill 100%. Even he got cucked by his ex.

We are well within our rights to hate foids & JFL at anyone who still wants a girlfriend. Knowing that I’m getting rejected by STD ridden harlots + not pure, virtuous women has made me feel somewhat better about myself. But I still wish painful deaths to ALL these shegroid whoreKunts. Fuck Women.

old news man we know this

So yesterday I was with an old friend I’d known from school. He is a Chad-lite normie, quite bluepilled, 7/10 face around 5’11, white. He was speaking to me about foids, his ex, he showed me his tinder etc. & that’s when it hit me.

Today’s foids are complete fucking whores. Disgustingtly promiscuous scumbags, ALL OF THEM. What he said/showed me confirmed the blackpill 100%. Even he got cucked by his ex.

We are well within our rights to hate foids & JFL at anyone who still wants a girlfriend. Knowing that I’m getting rejected by STD ridden harlots + not pure, virtuous women has made me feel somewhat better about myself. But I still wish painful deaths to ALL these shegroid whoreKunts. Fuck Women.
Yep. Every foid on a average fucks around 1000 Chads before they reach the age of 30.

In other news, shit is stanky

This is what happens when women have rights
full

awalt confirmed

Not just whores (selling their body for money), but sluts, cockteasers, and attentionwhores too.

it was over the moment they were given rights

and they are proud of you saying it