Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern women are a plague

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Seeing shit like this makes me too furious to write anything else. The cunts not only are spending huge amounts of money on shit they don't need (probably their cuck's money), but also drag him around and bore him to death, and use the opportunity to bitch about how they don't listen or care about them.

Some nice gems I found in the thread:

"""Even as a female, I don't know why we do the things we do. I don't know why I want your opinion on something I know you don't care about, or why, when you give me an answer I don't like, I'm going to ignore you anyways. I just don't know."""

"""We get upset cause you say, "Yeah it's fine." And we're like, "ARE YOU JUST SAYING THAT TO SHUT ME UP? WHAT DO YOU REALLY THINK?!" And then you say, "I don't know, I like it? I guess?"

It's funny/sad cause in the end, we're probably not going to take your opinion into consideration anyway."""

"""I never understood the dragging me along to go shopping when she knows I don't want to go. My ex would ALWAYS insist I go, then when I'm sitting on a bench looking miserable she would say "Why did you come if you're just going to sit there?"

WHAT?!

And the classic "Do you like this?" "Yeah" "Can you say something more than 'yeah'?" "Yeah I like it?" "Oh my God, never mind."""

Last edited:
This is why the Jewish elite want women to have rights, womens low IQ and their consumerist tendencies make them really easy targets and because most men are so desperate for pussy they will shell out thousands for their gf its really easy to swindle everyone out of their money

Also I love how women are open to admit that they dont even themselves what the fuck they want but dont you dare be sexist

Last edited:
We gave woman too much power. We fucked up.

The Middle East was right all along.. covering them up, taking away their ability to vote, and stoning sluts if they slept around.... yep

Women are the plague, sex robots are the cure.

Women only care about looks, clothing, their instagram feed/profile they are so shallow and uneducated its unbelievable

wonder what ugly pigs they were dating

We gave woman too much power. We fucked up.

The Middle East was right all along.. covering them up, taking away their ability to vote, and stoning sluts if they slept around.... yep