Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern White Nats today

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

deeply disturbing what its come to

more like we need nigger anal servants

deeply disturbing what its come to
Exactly.

I've tended to notice that a lot of these "Based Right-Wing" individuals tend to often turn out to have some sort of history as degenerates, or they end up becoming them in some way.

It's all just controlled opposition; happens to every movement/ideology around them.

black nationalists do this shit all the time with white women but when a white nationalist does it, its larp?
:feelstastyman:

dont get me wrong, both is cringe but people dont react the same for whatever reason.

Exactly.

I've tended to notice that a lot of these "Based Right-Wing" individuals tend to often turn out to have some sort of history as degenerates, or they end up becoming them in some way.

It's all just controlled opposition; happens to every movement/ideology around them.
Summed it up perfectly.

Exactly.

A lot of everyday Nationalists end up as racemixers since it's either that or literally never reproduce since White females are fucking Chad only.

But yeah, on the other hand, the more high-profile ones are often just Civic Nationalists and frauds as well.

Summed it up perfectly.
:feelsYall:

I need to make some more high-effort & high-IQ threads soon; I will keep this place afloat from the swarm of shit smeared on it by 2024cels.
A lot of everyday Nationalists end up as racemixers since it's either that or literally never reproduce since White females are fucking Chad only.
White foids have some of the highest standards, and unironically some of the worst personalities: They are some of the biggest race traitors for having sky-high standards & frequently voting in favor of legislation that harms not just men, but particularly White men.
But yeah, on the other hand, the more high-profile ones are often just Civic Nationalists and frauds as well.
Most of the higher profile ones are Feds or they are just frauds as you said doing it for personal gain.

lifefuel admitted his posts were just bait to piss off NS incels here.
Really? link?

I assumed he definitely was a Black Nationalist & someone who is Anti-White in general.

@lifefuel thoughts?

Agreed; just shows the whole bias towards Whites in general in MSM.
The black seed is superior so it doesn't matter if black men spread their original Annunaki seed. Whites are cucks when they race mix. Their genes can't survive without nonwhites.

Really? link?

I assumed he definitely was a Black Nationalist & someone who is Anti-White in general.
Lol it's not that deep I like making stormcucks seethe cuz they're racist normies.

Black women do suck. All women suck. Our glory is that of the Original MAN, not woman.

I don't know why y'all accuse me of "wanting white women" I hardly even talk about what I like. And by that logic the various white supremacists who date out aren't actually white supremacists.

@lifefuel doxxed

The black seed is superior
Tenor

so it doesn't matter if black men spread their original Annunaki seed.
But if you are a Black Nationalist, as you have claimed to be, then wouldn't you want them to procreate with Black foids to raise the Black birthrate & produce more "pure & superior" Blacks?

And why do you refer to yourself/people as being Annunaki? I just use the term White, though European seems better. The closest sort of "mythical" terms I have used would be referring to myself as a Roman, Celt, Saxon, etc. which even then, are actual historical groups which I can easily prove modern Whites have direct lineage to.
Whites are cucks when they race mix.
Anyone who racemixes is a cuck.
Their genes can't survive without nonwhites.
Yes they can, and they did so for many thousands of years.

But if you are a Black Nationalist, as you have claimed to be, then wouldn't you want them to procreate with Black foids to raise the Black birthrate & produce more "pure & superior" Blacks?
Because racist whites picked at the weakest link (black women) and sabotaged that. A casual perusal of black history will show you this.

As a suspected gook, you probably don't understand that you need to stay on the offensive. Black women are obsolete and need to be left behind for the most part. The future of blacks will be built on top of they and their white master's graves.

The strongest seed will prevail and the strongest seed is that of the Original Man.

"Racist" white women are more aligned with our cause than the average black woman.

I think this pretty much answers your entire post.

Because racist whites picked at the weakest link (black women) and sabotaged that. A casual perusal of black history will show you this.

As a suspected gook, you probably don't understand that you need to stay on the offensive. Black women are obsolete and need to be left behind for the most part. The future of blacks will be built on top of they and their white master's graves.

The strongest seed will prevail and the strongest seed is that of the Original Man.

"Racist" white women are more aligned with our cause than the average black woman.

More perspective

View: https://rumble.com/v4bsmto-black-men-succeed-in-spite-of-racism-but-black-women-succeed-because-of-it-.html

Because racist whites picked at the weakest link (black women) and sabotaged that.
How so?
A casual perusal of black history will show you this.
>Black
>History

pick one.
As a suspected gook,
If I was a gook, why would I criticize JBW so much?

Even ethnics on here whom you term as "bootlickers" just for acknowledging Whites are under attack, White contributions, etc. will still speak of JBW & their interpretations of it.

Many ricecels here have tended to hate on Whites, and I have seen this on various other Blackpill spaces.
you probably don't understand that you need to stay on the offensive. Black women are obsolete and need to be left behind for the most part. The future of blacks will be built on top of they and their white master's graves.
So it will just be a mixed population then? Not actual true blacks, but hybrids who would carry genes, allele, etc of various other races & thus would inherit these other races traits.

Why not just something such as artificial wombs or genetic engineering?
So the whole reason as to why Blacks have fallen behind is because Black foids are just complete genetic shit whilst black men are genetic moggers?

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Then why aren't we seeing all these so called "racist" white women marrying Black men, whilst Black women overwhelmingly prefer Black men.

While mix race blacks often find themselves at odds with full blooded blacks (ie “lightskin stare”) at the end of the day they still often assimilate into the culture (that one atlanta episode is an example of this)

So it will just be a mixed population then? Not actual true blacks, but hybrids who would carry genes, allele, etc of various other races & thus would inherit these other races traits.

And still be considered "black". That's what happens when you group people into dualistic categories.

So the whole reason as to why Blacks have fallen behind is because Black foids are just complete genetic shit whilst black men are genetic moggers?
No. There's a reason my Israelite brothas refer to black women as "Eve".

Then why aren't we seeing all these so called "racist" white women marrying Black men, whilst Black women overwhelmingly prefer Black men.
Black women still need black dick and white women still need betabucks. AFBB ON THE macro level.

Last edited:
And still be considered "black".
They will not be actual Blacks, they will be hybrids. They will carry DNA of groups(ANF/EEF, Steppe/Yamnaya, Natufian, CHG, INF, etc.) which has diverged dramatically from Black DNA, and thus, will result in different behavior, thinking patterns, and even different "souls" for those who carry the DNA & the % they carry it at.
That's what happens when you group people into dualistic categories.
Because these "offspring" would be full hybrids of groups that are some of the farthest apart genetically speaking.

Thus, a dualistic category is appropriate for them.
No. There's a reason my Israelite brothas refer to black women as "Eve".
I see. So the "Israelites" (despite the fact real Israelites would be Semitic and thus mostly Natufian in DNA) are referring to Black women as essentially being vessels which subversion can manifest itself in, which will thus harm blacks.
Black women still need black dick and white women still need betabucks. AFBB ON THE macro level.
Valid point on this one.

It's only based if they have daughters ONLY

White foids have some of the highest standards, and unironically some of the worst personalities: They are some of the biggest race traitors for having sky-high standards & frequently voting in favor of legislation that harms not just men, but particularly White men.
I disagree, I see normal white women with normal white men, but when a white woman dates Men of color or Black men they tend to expect them to be richer and taller, that's why you see white women with taller black men, white women know they can get chad of other races because Men of color worship them

Cope, white guys got black women (gen z) and Asian women, Latina mostly allied with white/hispanics

How so?

>Black
>History

pick one.

If I was a gook, why would I criticize JBW so much?

Even ethnics on here whom you term as "bootlickers" just for acknowledging Whites are under attack, White contributions, etc. will still speak of JBW & their interpretations of it.

Many ricecels here have tended to hate on Whites, and I have seen this on various other Blackpill spaces.

Why not just something such as artificial wombs or genetic engineering?

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

He's coping, black women doing decent, most black women commit less crime than their male counterpart

What actually happens

He's coping, black women doing decent, most black women commit less crime than their male counterpart
Lowest marriage rates fastest growing population of homeless.

You know being a pandering beta feminist simp isnt going to get you a black gf right? You think black women of all groups is somehow the one group of women that likes that?

Lowest marriage rates fastest growing population of homeless.

You know being a pandering beta feminist simp isnt going to get you a black gf right? You think black women of all groups is somehow the one group of women that likes that?
I'm gen z, tiktok black women (especially geek ones) love wm

Exactly.

They are simple profiteers/grifters/attentionwhores that have made zero thoughtful contributions to the movement. It’s very telling when a race realist is pushing for whites to dilute their blood with lesser races.

Why can’t we go back to the days of these guys? I would’ve made a great Klansman, frightening niggers, dressing up in spoopy outfits and setting things on fire are some of my favorite things to do. I fucking hate my grandma for burning the coal

Attachments

• IMG_1096.jpeg
    IMG_1096.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 8
Why can’t we go back to the days of these guys? I would’ve made a great Klansman, frightening niggers, dressing up in spoopy outfits and setting things on fire are some of my favorite things to do. I fucking hate my grandma for burning the coal