Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern state of science: Men not intimidated by intelligent women on TINDER

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This cuck is getting his PhD publishing a paper saying that men aren't intimidated by intelligent women while using TINDER data.

a5c096b5-6e27-49f5-bcab-14ad9857a7ec.jpeg

The researchers created 24 fake male and female Tinder profiles located in several cities in Flanders, the Dutch-speaking region of Belgium. The profiles were mostly the same, but differed in their education level, which varied from a Bachelor’s degree with three years of higher education to a Master’s degree with five years of higher education.
All of the degrees were related to the field of business and economics.

By analyzing the number of times that the real Tinder users also showed interest (“swiped right”) on the fake profiles (resulting in a “match”), the researchers evaluated the extent to which men and women on Tinder take into account the education level of potential partners.

The study was conducted between January 2018 and March 2018 among Tinder users aged 23 to 27, and resulted in 3,600 Tinder profile evaluations.
The researchers found that higher-educated profiles tended to be more successful. This effect was mostly driven by female Tinder users, who displayed a strong preference for highly educated men.

How stupid do you have to be to not realize that men swipe left on everyone. Also, catfishing is legitimate research boyos!

he looks cuck ded srs

though women were far more selective.
The comments are full of blackpills but also bluepillers
BenAustinRock said:
“Women were far more selective” has been the basic conclusion of every study ever done on human mating habits.

intelligent women dont exist

I saw this on reddit there was a lot of redpilled comments.

I don't think anyone out there is actually intimidated by intelligent and educated women. Most men don't want them simply because they know the more educated a woman becomes, the more hypergamous she becomes. I wouldn't mind a highly educated woman but she wouldn't want me because I don't have a PhD or a job with a 6 figure salary (also because I'm ugly). Also, these women are just as shallow physically as uneducated women. Not only do they want super educated, rich men, but they expect men who look like models. These kinds of women basically want a real life Christian Grey. For those of you who don't know: Christian Grey is only 26 years old but is already a self made billionaire, he is a philanthropist, a classically trained pianist, a pilot, a competitive horseback rider, he is over 6 feet tall, has a Chad face, and a huge dick. :lul:

Last edited:
But when I do it I'm "manipulating people."

Might as well just give catfishman his own PhD. And hire him as a college professor

The comments are more blackpilled than i had expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back