Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Modern society is so misanthropic

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Don't you think? It's like we're ashamed of everything.

I love old 1950s films about industry and society because they're so proud of everything!

And we should be! We've achieved so many amazing things :D

I used to hang out with hippies and I found them to be quite misanthropic too. I'm not like that though - I think mankind is pretty amazing! :)

Atheism, materialism made people even more sociopathic.

Society can’t function without a belief in a superior being above humanity.

Don't you think? It's like we're ashamed of everything.

I love old 1950s films about industry and society because they're so proud of everything!

And we should be! We've achieved so many amazing things :D

I used to hang out with hippies and I found them to be quite misanthropic too. I'm not like that though - I think mankind is pretty amazing! :)
Cope, What we need is a new nazi germany to kill all degenerates and usa to be nukes so they can stop spewing all the sjw nonsense, its there where all the gayness comes from, Stupid cuckmerica!

Why should I care for humanity

It's not misanthropic as much as it is just plain misandrist

Christianity is bad but yeah atheism is worse. I say that as an atheist myself
Christianity is too lenient and forgiving to run a society on IMO, plus too much Jewish influence in the Bible.

Cope, What we need is a new nazi germany to kill all degenerates and usa to be nukes so they can stop spewing all the sjw nonsense, its there where all the gayness comes from, Stupid cuckmerica!
Europe doesn't have the demographics for a fourth Reich. The 21st century will see Jihadists and Kikes will fight over the remnants of Western civilization.

Suck my dick faggot
suck it yourself bitch

And those scene where a man leans into a foid face and says "Now you listen to me... and you listen real good"

And she's dead silent in response.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back