Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern Society is Boring

• Thread starter the virgin shepherd
  • Start date
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Sanity
★★★
23d 15h 4m
The focal point of everything in our society is "empowerment" and "progression", "fun" and "character", it is a boring facade.

Everything about it is fake, all of the people who take part in it are pretentious.

I hold an immense amount of hatred for this world.

Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
96d 41m
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★★
11d 12h 10m
the virgin shepherd said:
Everything about it is fake, all of the people who take part in it are pretentious.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Everything about is fake and everyone is a hypocrite.
You're more likely to find a dinosaur irl than to find a foid or normie who would tell the truth.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
25d 12h 50m
Everything about it is fake
yep. i would honestly want to live in the weimar republic or something. id join the NSDAP or KPD, maybe even the cops, what ever id see the most action in. or maybe id want to be in northern ireland and join sides with the IRA or the UVF. JUST SOMETHING FUN, I want a sense of belonging, and something about the chaos of those time periods seems exciting.

zekr

zekr

normies.is
★★
43d 15h 26m
Agree. I just try and embrace the absurdism because nothing makes sense anymore.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★★
110d 23h 16m
The focal point of everything in our society is "empowerment" and "progression", "fun" and "character", it is a boring facade.

I hold an immense amount of hatred for this world.
View: https://youtu.be/oRy7fKaRKqs

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8