Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Modern society is all about "concent", but I never consented to being incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
"The most important thing in sex is consent" Okay but I didn't consent to the amount of sex that I have (none)'

Inceldom is a complete and total denial of my sexual identity, and yet people don't get arrested for making me incel like you can in some places for misgendering

Inceldom takes control of my sexuality away from me, and yet there aren't constant marches about it like rape

Thousands of incels sui every day and yet there is NO movement to address this issue, just victim blame

Inceldom is worse than rape. Rape takes control away from the victim once for ten minutes max (and is physiaclly equivalent to the Chad sex they have daily), while inceldom is a constant torture that you can't run from, you can't blow a whistle for, and you can't report to the police.

Inceldom is worse than rape. PROVE ME WRONG IT CUCKS.

"The most important thing in sex is consent" Okay but I didn't consent to the amount of sex that I have (none)'

Inceldom is a complete and total denial of my sexual identity, and yet people don't get arrested for making me incel like you can in some places for misgendering

Inceldom takes control of my sexuality away from me, and yet there aren't constant marches about it like rape

Thousands of incels sui every day and yet there is NO movement to address this issue, just victim blame

Inceldom is worse than rape. Rape takes control away from the victim once for ten minutes max (and is physiaclly equivalent to the Chad sex they have daily), while inceldom is a constant torture that you can't run from, you can't blow a whistle for, and you can't report to the police.
"You silly inkwell - you arent entitled to pussy teehee - only chads with chiselled jaws are entitled to sex teehee"
Inceldom is worse than rape.
Chess Grandmaster IQ

They claim "women should be allowed to choose their partners". The problem is that if women can choose their partners then men cannot choose theirs, so why is it more important for women to choose than men?

"You silly inkwell - you arent entitled to pussy teehee - only chads with chiselled jaws are entitled to sex teehee"

Chess Grandmaster IQ

"You aren't entitled to sex sweaty, but saying that foids aren't entitled to unlimited casual sex with chad? How outrageous!"

"Sex isn't important" but if you tell foids they wouldn't need abortions if they didn't have unprotected casual sex, they'll tirelessly defend their "right" to have sex with chad

They claim "women should be allowed to choose their partners". The problem is that if women can choose their partners then men cannot choose theirs, so why is it more important for women to choose than men?

There is no such thing as sexual freedom. Either men choose their partners or women do. The more freedom women have, the less men have. Simple as that.

The question is: which of the two worlds has daily mass suicides and ERs?

There is no such thing as sexual freedom. Either men choose their partners or women do. The more freedom women have, the less men have. Simple as that.

The question is: which of the two worlds has daily mass suicides and ERs?

which one has daily abortions?

"Sex isn't important" but if you tell foids they wouldn't need abortions if they didn't have unprotected casual sex, they'll tirelessly defend their "right" to have sex with chad
Exactly

Inceldom is worse than rape.

Women denying us sex is also genocidal. It fits perfectly with some of the requirements for genocide:

"The Genocide Convention establishes in Article I that the crime of genocide may take place in the context of an armed conflict, international or non-international, but also in the context of a peaceful situation.

- Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group

- Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

- Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group"

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml

Women denying us sex is also genocidal. It fits perfectly with some of the requirements for genocide:

"The Genocide Convention establishes in Article I that the crime of genocide may take place in the context of an armed conflict, international or non-international, but also in the context of a peaceful situation.

- Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group

- Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

- Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group"

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
giphy.gif

I didn't consent to being born

This is a curse