Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Modern society has degenerated into literal polyandry

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
For the uninformed, polyandry is the practice of a women having multiple lovers.

For most of existence, polygyny (a man having multiple wives) was the dominant form of polygamy by a long shot. However, in recent memory, it seems like this being turned upside down. Women are simply experiencing a bloating of their SMV beyond reasonable levels. Due to this, it is not uncommon to see a relatively attractive female (7/10) attract a large amount of beta orbiters (usually sub-5/10) and a few partners (around her level, 6-7/10).

Right now we are watching as your average female enters a relationship with multiple men at once, neither of which are you. It is completely dystopian. In my college, many females talk to multiple men at once, whereas most men only "dedicate" themselves to a single one.

top 80% of women compete for the top 20% of males
bottom 80% of men compete for bottom 20% of females

chads get harems and so do landwhales

chad is literally a one-in-a-thousand. there's not enough for chads for all the women, so thats why chadlites and upper tier normies.

Good, less competition

women are sluts by nature. They should be kept in leash.

Yes.

,,neither of which are you" - translation;
I hate degeneracy, because I'm not part of it.

Internet and media amplifies the top 5% men into a mirage of abundance which the average foid assumes is within reach by dangling the reward (pussy), because every other foid does so.

A beta waiting patiently for the reply to his witty opening line and a foid waiting for Chad attention after last night's thorough plundering of it's pussy has a lot in common.

,,neither of which are you" - translation;
I hate degeneracy, because I'm not part of it.
Entire squad

Well most women don't date more than one guy at once but with cheating and short relationships or just casual sex it's basically the same.
They have harems of men on rotation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back