Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Modern Romeo and Juliet

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
It truly is a trajedy, one of Shakespear's masterpiece, Romeo and Juliet. The cause of the tragedy is mainly misunderstanding. The deaths of the two protagonist can easily be prevented. But not all stories have a happy ending.

We experience these kinds of tragedy in our everyday lives as well. Remember that girl who commited suicide because her boyfriend betrayed her and abused her all the time? How about that time when an incel hanged himself because nobody could see past his hideous face, that inside, he truly is a good person who is capable of loving.

If only these two type of person have met. Perhaps the outcome would be very different. Perhaps both of them could end up being happy. What if I told you that indeed, these two person have met. Furthermore, they have known each other for a very long time. The incel have had feelings for this girl for a very long time but she just would not date an ugly person. So she date Chads who would beat her up, betray her and treat her like crap despite giving her 110% and being devoted in that relationship. All these time, the incel knows that these horrible things are happening to someone he cares so much for. It kills him everytime she cries on his shoulder. He knows that he could become a much better boyfriend.

But alas, he was never given a chance. The girl would also never know how it feels to be treated with genuine love and care. We've heard these things lead to suicide, but was it preventable? Or was it the cruel fate of lookism?

Death is preferable to most women over giving an incel a chance.

Every time you post I want to die

If only these two type of person have met. Perhaps the outcome would be very different. Perhaps both of them could end up being happy. What if I told you that indeed, these two person have met. Furthermore, they have known each other for a very long time. The incel have had feelings for this girl for a very long time but she just would not date an ugly person. So she date Chads who would beat her up, betray her and treat her like crap despite giving her 110% and being devoted in that relationship. All these time, the incel knows that these horrible things are happening to someone he cares so much for. It kills him everytime she cries on his shoulder. He knows that he could become a much better boyfriend.
I would enjoy her suffering.

Death is preferable to most women over giving an incel a chance.
Not true, they're just being stuck up whores. Remember, bitches fuck dogs and prostitute themselves regularly, they will fuck anything.

Women can't make themselves become attracted to you physically no matter how amazing your other traits are. It's just a sad part of what reality is.

Once you've accepted this you can decide to kill yourself or find some other purpose to living.

Not true, they're just being stuck up whores. Remember, bitches fuck dogs and prostitute themselves regularly, they will fuck anything.
Incels are less than dogs

Incels are less than dogs
Nah, they're the ones who are less than shit, something's fucked up with them if they can get wet off a dog and not an ugly guy.

Every time you post I want to die
2334.jpg

Dogs have more dimorphism than the typical incel.

Dogs have more dimorphism than the typical incel.
What do you mean, how does that make dogs more sexually attractive to female humans than ugly male humans?

If they had to choose, women would commit suicide over dating me.