Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern roasties are not worth the effort

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
I would go above heaven and hell to provide for a femoid I found physically appealing enough and who liked me. Modern roasties are always on their "masculine frame" with non-Chads/non-Tyrones such that they legit come off as unattractive and the thought of beta-buxxing one makes me gag. So I have once again provided the reason why I will marry a loli from Somalia come soon inshallah.

I believe this is extreme cope. They are worth it, that's why every man who can get women does so and those who can't suffer for it. We would do anything for them, if only our genetics allowed us to appear "worthy" in their presence. As much as I hate to admit it, I would do anything to get a modern roastie, even a fat ugly slut... the thought of physically touching a female sends an electric impulse throughout my body. The thought is more appealing than any drug.

I believe this is extreme cope. They are worth it, that's why every man who can get women does so and those who can't suffer for it. We would do anything for them, if only our genetics allowed us to appear "worthy" in their presence. As much as I hate to admit it, I would do anything to get a modern roastie, even a fat ugly slut... the thought of physically touching a female sends an electric impulse throughout my body. The thought is more appealing than any drug.

kys

lmfao this is the funniest shit ever, nigga wrote a whole essay and you just respond with "kys" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Call me a volcel all day if you want but I'm not dating or fucking an obese ugly roastie.

no point in even interacting with females if they perceive you as genetically inferior
they will say one thing while their actions show the fucking opposite

I would go above heaven and hell to provide for a femoid I found physically appealing enough and who liked me. Modern roasties are always on their "masculine frame" with non-Chads/non-Tyrones such that they legit come off as unattractive and the thought of beta-buxxing one makes me gag. So I have once again provided the reason why I will marry a loli from Somalia come soon inshallah.
if you have to try, it's over

GrEY

definitely not worth ltr or marriage but good for a fuck if only they would open their legs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back