Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Modern political discourse is literally just name-calling.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
Lmao

Are people really convinced by this? I think before social media it used to be much harder to demonise people/groups/movements. Now you just need to have a talking head line up a bunch of words with no evidence or anything to support it, and the NPC retards will eat it up (mostly because it feeds into their confirmation bias). "The truckers in Canada are protesting vaccine mandates, so of course this means that they are also racist white chuds!" :soy:

Honestly, I follow this shit only for the keks now. Anyone who thinks our species has any hope is naive. Embrace the clownworld :society:

[UWSL]Honestly, I follow this shit only for the keks now. Anyone who thinks our species has any hope is naive. Embrace the clownworld [/UWSL]:society:
Absolutely based:smonk:

Ya just noticed? Politics are basically sports now :feelsjuice: it’s better to not get invested, cuz nothing will get better