Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Modern people are basically factory chickens

SlikkRedKilla

SlikkRedKilla

Chicken FarmER
Chicken farmer here, after a year of taking care of chickens I have noticed a disturbing similarity between these avian beasts and modern human society. Chickens are highly polygamous and only allow the top lets say 10% of males. Sound familiar? They have a brutal social hierarchy where you will usually see one bird be the object of plucking and beating all for the satiation of the majority's frustration sometimes to the point of death, Much like how incels are treated. Chickens have no freedom and have been confined to smaller and more crowed living spaces with the increased mass production of their kind for even more profit over time. lastly but certainly not least Chickens are entirely dependent on their masters, usually a corporation or government owned business via welfare. For example free food, free housing all to be robbed of every bit of wealth and belongings, harvested, and turned into more profit. Doesn't that literally describe us humans in this shit age?

Offtopic, do you ever form bonds with the chickens?

Doesn't that literally describe us humans in this shit age?
no, it's associational thinking on your part
which is something chickens don't do
and chickens also aren't driven by ego or have to be in order to stay in line and never give up and rot

no, it's associational thinking on your part
which is something chickens don't do
and chickens also aren't driven by ego or have to be in order to stay in line and never give up and rot
I'm aware but it was more like a poetic Metaphore kind of thing.
However I do appreciate a good chicken fact

Do you feel like a murderer?
no no I don't kill them I just keep them for their eggs. It's like infinite food if you keep them fed. i couldn't kill them they're too damn cool, part of the family. Actually do more for me than most of the family.

no no I don't kill them I just keep them for their eggs. It's like infinite food if you keep them fed. i couldn't kill them they're too damn cool, part of the family. Actually do more for me than most of the family.
Old chicken are very tough and only good for soups or pressure cooking

Old chicken are very tough and only good for soups or pressure cooking
Yeah good point, you could see the killing as mercy because I myself don't ever really wanna grow that old. Still sad tho:cryfeels:

Based cock farmER

Yeah good point, you could see the killing as mercy because I myself don't ever really wanna grow that old. Still sad tho:cryfeels:
Either you eat them or the weasels/ raccoons/ possums/ etc, do

People are filthy animals.