Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern Nintendo is boring and soulless

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
It's sad what's happened to Nintendo. Up the Wii era they were making great games. Now they make absolutely goyslop that only get praise because of brand recognition. It's a shame because getting a new Mario Galaxy game or quality 3D Zelda sequel would be life fuel. Yet we'll never get either of those because the devs that made Nintendo great during the GameCube/Wii era are long gone and we have to deal with the new generation of creatively bankrupt devs.

Zelda now is just a Ubisoft knockoff

Mario is a brainless collecthon

JRPGs like fire emblem and Xenoblade are sodomized by woke localizers

At this point Nintendo barely even makes games anymore. They just leach off their back catalog. How many remakes and ports have we seen?
Despite it being significantly more powerful i have no optimism for the new switch 2. It's clear the quality of the games will be mediocre

The Nintendo switch is seriously one of the worst consoles of all time.

The Nintendo switch is seriously one of the worst consoles o
Absolutely. Its success has ensured Nintendo puts 0 effort into games. Not to mention they refuse to fix joycon drift because they know it makes them money (although tbf sony does the same)

Absolutely. Its success has ensured Nintendo puts 0 effort into games. Not to mention they refuse to fix joycon drift because they know it makes them money (although tbf sony does the same)
I miss the Nintendo of the past. The Gamecube was more powerful than the PS2.

The only Mario games I played is original Mario Bros, Mario 3 and Mario 3D Land
Only Zelda is A Link to The Past

The only Mario games I played is original Mario Bros, Mario 3 and Mario 3D Land
Only Zelda is A Link to The Past
Mario 3 is the best 2D Mario to this day. No new game has come close to its greatness.

It's sad what's happened to Nintendo. Up the Wii era they were making great games. Now they make absolutely goyslop that only get praise because of brand recognition. It's a shame because getting a new Mario Galaxy game or quality 3D Zelda sequel would be life fuel. Yet we'll never get either of those because the devs that made Nintendo great during the GameCube/Wii era are long gone and we have to deal with the new generation of creatively bankrupt devs.

At this point Nintendo barely even makes games anymore. They just leach off their back catalog. How many remakes and ports have we seen?
Despite it being significantly more powerful i have no optimism for the new switch 2. It's clear the quality of the games will be mediocre
Sorry for being an asshole

But was it really that innovative? Really think about it - Super Mario World sucked donkey dong compared to Super Mario 3. And Nintendo has been remaking games since the Super Nintendo. There was only one Mario game on SNES and the rest were remakes, besides Mario Kart.

Mario 64 was innovative sure and so were the party games but that was it - one game on the N64. Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask were cool, but that was it for the N64.

Same with the GameCube, Wii, Wii U, and Switch.

Nintendo just makes one Mario game per console, maybe one or two Zelda games, and then just shits out remakes or bizarre side projects, maybe throwing a bone to fans with a sequel to an old franchise which they make or they outsource to a third party, a Metroid or Icarus game, maybe a Star Fox here or there.

They stopped being innovative after Mario 64’s success, and that was only because they felt pressure from the PS1 and the Saturn, they were lazy before that and lazy after that

It got super boring when all game creation became all about profit, when studio's had passion and creative drive was peak. When innovation was king and a goal for all to obtain now we have mindless deving with the only goal to make a 1 gb hyper realistic rock and 15 gb rooms with no character

Sorry for being an asshole

But was it really that innovative? Really think about it - Super Mario World sucked donkey dong compared to Super Mario 3. And Nintendo has been remaking games since the Super Nintendo. There was only one Mario game on SNES and the rest were remakes, besides Mario Kart.

Mario 64 was innovative sure and so were the party games but that was it - one game

Same with the GameCube, Wii, Wii U, and Switch.

Nintendo just makes one Mario game per console, maybe one or two Zelda games, and then just shits out remakes or bizarre side projects, maybe throwing a bone to fans with a sequel to an old franchise which they make or they outsource to a third party, a Metroid or Icarus game

They stopped being innovative after Mario 64’s success, and that was only because they felt pressure from the PS1 and the Saturn, they were lazy before that and lazy after that
This isn't true. The GameCube was full of innovative and unique games. Pikmin, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, Luigi's Mansion all had unique and creative gameplay styles not seen in other games. Acting as if the Wii wasn't innovative is laughable. The Wii influenced and decided the course of the entire 7th generation for better or for worse.

It got super boring when all game creation became all about profit, when studio's had passion and creative drive was peak. When innovation was king and a goal for all to obtain now we have mindless deving with the only goal to make a 1 gb hyper realistic rock and 15 gb rooms with no character
It's maddening that normies can enjoy this shit. "I get to walk down a 4k ultra realistic hall!" Back in the day true gamers would trash this shit. Now it's celebrated as immersive. God of War 2018 is like Final Fantasy 14 minus the anime girls.

I also think we’re spoiled with the internet and emulators, because the fan base of Nintendo has really shown the developers that they (the developers) are lazy shitheads. Part of the reason why Nintendo is so uptight with remakes / fan projects.

In the Mario 64 PC port, people ported Mario 64 to run natively on PC, and they’ve added mods which renders it with HD models, high fps, and ray tracing:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Lav8wgQP9rc

Just recently “Super Mario Eclipse” came out, which is an expanded version of Mario Sunshine that has extra levels / bonus levels, extra playable characters, it’s open world (you can swim to the levels), the unlockables are largely sunshine number based, and there’s a true final boss for those who 100% the game.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2OBJUFz8dw

Makes Nintendo look like lazy shitheads.

This isn't true. The GameCube was full of innovative and unique games. Pikmin, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, Luigi's Mansion all had unique and creative gameplay styles not seen in other games. Acting as if the Wii wasn't innovative is laughable. The Wii influenced and decided the course of the entire 7th generation for better or for worse.
That’s fair, I guess my point is that I think the GameCube / N64 era was the exception and not the norm because they were competing with PlayStation (as well as Sega and then Microsoft).

When Nintendo figured out they could go back to making their IPs exclusive, they started getting lazy again.

>Wii being innovative

Besides Galaxy which is ridiculously overrated (Mario Sunshine and 64 were miles better), what did the Wii come out with that wasn’t already on the N64 or GameCube?

Last edited:
the gamecube was truly special.

the games on it were so incredibly underrated. I loved sunshine, luigi's mansion and smash melee.

but the nigger ups at niggertendo decided to make their games more casual friendly with every new console. odyssey for example was a great game graphically and conceptually but gameplaywise the moons were super easy to collect and the base game felt really filler.

such a shame because that game had really polished movement, they just had to make more interesting levels/moons, they were all just hiding somewhere for you to collect or attached to some dumb gimmick.

I also think we’re spoiled with the internet and emulators, because the fan base of Nintendo has really shown the developers that they (the developers) are lazy shitheads. Part of the reason why Nintendo is so uptight with remakes / fan projects.

In the Mario 64 PC port, people ported Mario 64 to run natively on PC, and they’ve added mods which renders it with HD models, high fps, and ray tracing:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Lav8wgQP9rc

Just recently “Super Mario Eclipse” came out, which is an expanded version of Mario Sunshine that has extra levels / bonus levels, extra playable characters, it’s open world (you can swim to the levels), the unlockables are largely sunshine number based, and there’s a true final boss for those who 100% the game.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2OBJUFz8dw

Makes Nintendo look like lazy shitheads.

In all fairness the first one is laughably hideous and laggy. Although I do agree with the sentiment that Nintendo puts 0 effort into ports. Your second example took years for the developers to make and builds off the base hundreds of Nintendo devs already made. I'm personally thankful Nintendo didn't try to inject slop new content into Mario Sunshine or any of their older games.

Nintendo is last because lazy = profit. The less money you put into a game the more profit you see in return.

In all fairness the first one is laughably hideous and laggy. Although I do agree with the sentiment that Nintendo puts 0 effort into ports. Your second example took years for the developers to make and builds off the base hundreds of Nintendo devs already made. I'm personally thankful Nintendo didn't try to inject slop new content into Mario Sunshine or any of their older games.

Nintendo is last because lazy = profit. The less money you put into a game the more profit you see in return.

Yeah the first one was a mod to make it like the box art.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmKDZZjVC-g

There’s other mods too which make it look modern.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CKUdhmuRwJE

They all run flawlessly, like no fps limit for modern machines, any slow frames comes from the compression of the recording software.

At any rate, both of these put the “HD” remake to switch to shame.

the gamecube was truly special.

the games on it were so incredibly underrated. I loved sunshine, luigi's mansion and smash melee.

but the nigger ups at niggertendo decided to make their games more casual friendly with every new console. odyssey for example was a great game graphically and conceptually but gameplaywise the moons were super easy to collect and the base game felt really filler.

such a shame because that game had really polished movement, they just had to make more interesting levels/moons, they were all just hiding somewhere for you to collect or attached to some dumb gimmick.
GameCube was their least successful home console

GameCube was their least successful home console
Because the mini disks didn't allow it to have the third party support other consoles had. Nintendo basically repeated the same mistake they made with the N64.

I also will say that it’s not totally laziness, people just crave familiarity and comfort.

Sunshine got so much shit back in the day because it took the Mario formula and divulged from it just a little bit too much. People didn’t get the water pack and the weird enemy design (no goombas or Koopas!)

However, go back to shooting fireballs and jumping on brown dudes and eating mushrooms to grow for the millionth time, that’s familiar = good

I remember when Mike Matei from AVGN would release video after video calling Sunshine and Galaxy subpar and praising New Super Mario Bros U. They played the latter, not the former, on their channel, and their biggest complaint was that it was too different from what they grew up with.

I also will say that it’s not totally laziness, people just crave familiarity and comfort.

Sunshine got so much shit back in the day because it took the Mario formula and divulged from it just a little bit too much. People didn’t get the water pack and the weird enemy design (no goombas or Koopas!)

However, go back to shooting fireballs and jumping on brown dudes and eating mushrooms to grow for the millionth time, that’s familiar = good

I remember when Mike Matei from AVGN would release video after video calling Sunshine and Galaxy subpar and praising New Super Mario Bros U. They played the latter, not the former, on their channel, and their biggest complaint was that it was too different from what they grew up with.
What a joke. New Super Mario Bros U is laughably easy. The older Mario games are far more difficult. Unfortunately you're right tho. Normies hate new experiences which is why we never saw a generation as creative as the GameCube era come out of Nintendo.

Nothing can compare to the Wii or the DS
Wii and DS era were kino. I've been replaying some DS games recently and honestly it's growing on me. So many underated games put out by Nintendo.

What a joke. New Super Mario Bros U is laughably easy. The older Mario games are far more difficult. Unfortunately you're right tho. Normies hate new experiences which is why we never saw a generation as creative as the GameCube era come out of Nintendo.

Wii and DS era were kino. I've been replaying some DS games recently and honestly it's growing on me. So many underated games put out by Nintendo.

It’s the same reason with movies why they are all goyslop.

There was a fantastic horror movie that came out earlier this year, brand new idea - Late Night with the Devil- the whole premise was a 70s Late Night Show where they summon a demon to possess a girl.

Nobody sees it. But come out with Exorcist 5 Rachel is a mid age wine mom, everyone wants to see it, guaranteed profit

I’m guilty of it too btw

It’s the same reason with movies why they are all goyslop.

There was a fantastic horror movie that came out earlier this year, brand new idea - Late Night with the Devil- the whole premise was a 70s Late Night Show where they summon a demon to possess a girl.

Nobody sees it. But come out with Exorcist 5 Rachel is a mid age wine mom, everyone wants to see it, guaranteed profit
True. Depressing but true. If something does become popular with normies it's because it's been normiefied and made to be like other popular things.

I never buy games i always use the crack version of them

fuck their tranny and feminism agenda all games are trash now anyway

are there still cracks? I feel like they all died 10 years ago.

I recommend G2A or Kinguin, buy the serial keys from third world sellers, $30 games suddenly become $5 games

Same with Windows btw. You can buy a license for $10 from Etsy rather than spending $110

are there still cracks? I feel like they all died 10 years ago.

I recommend G2A or Kinguin, buy the serial keys from third world sellers, $30 games suddenly become $5 games

Same with Windows btw. You can buy a license for $10 from Etsy rather than spending $110
yeah there is still all single player games get cracked

paying for tranny single player games is a scam

All console makers are guilty of this and everyone should complain. Better joysticks can be bought for cheap now, there's no excuses.

Based.

All console makers are guilty of this and everyone should complain. Better joysticks can be bought for cheap now, there's no excuses.
Exactly. They do it so people buy more controllers. They already fixed this problem with PS2/Wii. They brought it back so they could profit

SNES was the best console. Even the 64 sucked.

You will get endless remakes/remasters and new games that are inferior to the old ones for the rest of this century.
Just use 3rd party controllers, you can buy amazing Gamesir controllers with no stick drift and triggers that will not break as easily since both use magnets :chad: they work on Xbox, PC and Switch, only Sonnigers don't allow a single custom licensed controller on their platform.

Just avoid white version of their pads since they gets dirty too quickly (nothing about build quality)

Last edited:
dumbasses love running around empty worlds with nothing interesting to find and weapons that break after few hits to force them to waste even more time
Mario went MGTOW and doesn't really care about Peach anymore, he wants to grind money and looxXxmaxXx with new outfits
Yeah and also worst of all games Xenoblade X not only got awful lobotomized localization but also got completely censored you need to waste so much time on PC to fix their censorship (no breast/ass slider, no lewder outfits and more) and after all that work you will still need to read butchered trannyslated text.
t this point Nintendo barely even makes games anymore. They just leach off their back catalog. How many remakes and ports have we seen?
They haven't released anything that would get score of 7/10 in years it's all below that when it comes to brand new games, and more than half are nothing but a remasters/remakes of old greatest hits. What a joke of a company. Nintendo fanboys are most delusional and childish creatures of all gaming fandoms. They both disgust and scare me at the game time, they don't accept a single criticism and are always there to defend their next slop that they love eating so much.

Last edited:
They don't even let us download and keep those old games forever. You have to pay for online membership, just so you can beat a handful of N64 titles. That is, before the company ends its services for it.

They don't even let us download and keep those old games forever. You have to pay for online membership, just so you can beat a handful of N64 titles. That is, before the company ends its services for it.
That's why you download the roms and keep them forever

Glad I main super famicom. Switch Is consoomer only

That's why you download the roms and keep them forever
I have some of them on my softmodded wii with emulation software. Only runs SNES/Gamecube titles smoothly.

Too bad Nintendo shut down Vimm's Lair.

I have some of them on my softmodded wii with emulation software. Only runs SNES/Gamecube titles smoothly.

Too bad Nintendo shut down Vimm's Lair.
True. Vimms lair was always reliable

Until the normies found out about it and collectively couldn't help shutting the fuck up about it.
They do that with everything. They don't even enjoy the hobbies. They just like talking about them for social validation. Obnoxious

I haven't touched my Nintendo Switch ever since I got my Gaben Deck (Steam Deck). Mogs the hell out of Switch, I also grew tired of Nintendo exclusives.

I haven't touched my Nintendo Switch ever since I got my Gaben Deck (Steam Deck). Mogs the hell out of Switch, I also grew tired of Nintendo exclusives.
Nintendo exclusives aren't what they used to be

thats why I only play with wii/ds era Nintendo games. Anything pass that is outside of nintendo.