Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Modern morals are extremely stifling and burdensome and based on lying to others and to oneself

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Notice how just admitting that you feel attraction towards 15-17 yo women is already considered immoral by Inceltears.

Just ADMITTING you feel something that THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN FEEL and never CHOSE to feel already makes you immoral and undeserving of love in their eyes.

So what do we have to do to be considered moral by people like that? LIE. Be LIARS. Guess what, lying is a sin, but admitting you feel desire, even for things that are not adequate (which isn't the case in attraction towards 15-17 yo women, if you marry them, this is 0% immoral), is not only not a sin but encouraged in the word of God.

I am a lecherous perverted sinner. I am no self-righteous hypocrite liar who pretends not to feel natural desires to appease people whose moral codes are based on LYING and oppressing people for their natural desires (while conveniently ignoring their own - everyone has sinful natural desires).

Last edited:
High sex conset age came with feminism, feminism came from gynocentrism so no wonder that in our very gynocentric world we have normaltards atracking anyone who implies anything that has to do with sexual interest of males towards young females.

High sex conset age came with feminism, feminism came from gynocentrism so no wonder that in our very gynocentric world we have normaltards atracking anyone who implies anything that has to do with sexual interest of males towards young females.
High AOC/minimal marriage age laws come from feminism and feminism comes from the DEVIL.

White talmudist Jews are fake Jews.
All what is jewish is evil. And Talmud and Torah are both vile and basically say the same things. I dont care which came first and who followed what. It all should be destroyed.

Notice how just admitting that you feel attraction towards 15-17 yo women is already considered immoral by Inceltears.

Just ADMITTING you feel something that THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN FEEL and never CHOSE to feel already makes you immoral and undeserving of love in their eyes.

So what do we have to do to be considered moral by people like that? LIE. Be LIARS. Guess what, lying is a sin, but admitting you feel desire, even for things that are not adequate (which isn't the case in attraction towards 15-17 yo women, if you marry them, this is 0% immoral), is not only not a sin but encouraged in the word of God.

I am a lecherous perverted sinner. I am no self-righteous hypocrite liar who pretends not to feel natural desires to appease people whose moral codes are based on LYING and oppressing people for their natural desires (while conveniently ignoring their own - everyone has sinful natural desires).

What is funny is that these same idiots would date and fuck a 21+ chad if given the chance, foids 15-17 years of age typically ride the cock carousel. But claim we are 'pedos' when we say women these ages are hot, Hypocrites.
Have they even took a look at tik-tok?
Lets not forget the irony of them saying this, They love to project their own shit onto us, how many incel pedophiles have been convicted on this forum? None.
How many IT niggers are pedophiles, Quite a few.

People really don't understand what morality is/means. OP, your thread title is nonsense as morality has nothing to do with being attracted to post-pubescent, 15-16+ females (something completely natural and expected with no implications). Humans procreated and married between the ages of 14-18 throughout most of human history. As long as both parties (male and female) consented without anyone taking advantage over the other, then it's completely (morally) fine.

Morality has to do with inflicting undue harm and/or violence to an innocent individual(s), not about subjective, low IQ, low sentience ramblings from bugmen

All what is jewish is evil. And Talmud and Torah are both vile and basically say the same things. I dont care which came first and who followed what. It all should be destroyed.
You are mistaken my friend. The Torah corresponds with the Old Testament of the Bible and is the word of God. The Talmud, on the other hand, is a manmade, non-inspired, evil book full of terrible sacrilegious stuff like saying Jesus Christ is being boiled in a cauldron of excrements and commands evil acts like treating gentiles as cattle and using them in various inhumane ways. That's what most of the world elites follow, that's why they run their bankster empires greased with the blood of gentiles.

People really don't understand what morality is/means. OP, your thread title is nonsense as morality has nothing to do with being attracted to post-pubescent, 15-16+ females (something completely natural and expected with no implications). Humans procreated and married between the ages of 14-18 throughout most of human history. As long as both parties (male and female) consented without anyone taking advantage over the other, then it's completely (morally) fine.

Morality has to do with inflicting undue harm and/or violence to an innocent individual(s), not about subjective, low IQ, low sentience ramblings from bugmen
But I'm talking about what they consider morality, not what I do. I agree that morality has nothing to do with that.

It’s natural to find teen girls attractive

You are mistaken my friend. The Torah corresponds with the Old Testament of the Bible and is the word of God. The Talmud, on the other hand, is a manmade, non-inspired, evil book full of terrible sacrilegious stuff like saying Jesus Christ is being boiled in a cauldron of excrements and commands evil acts like treating gentiles as cattle and using them in various inhumane ways. That's what most of the world elites follow, that's why they run their bankster empires greased with the blood of gentiles.

But I'm talking about what they consider morality, not what I do. I agree that morality has nothing to do with that.
Lmfao you must have not read the OT if you think its any less evil than the talmud.