Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

modern men think the more cocks a woman had inside her, the higher her value

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
when confronted with the black pill modern and the undeniable truth that women fuck A LOT of different dicks, men cope with:

bro, she had all those different dicks and she chose you in the end! you must bee special!

They want to feel the cum of a hundred different guys on their dick.

I usually see it as "more experienced". Like the cost of a woman taking more dicks would be worth that.

True. Browbeaten men will say they want a girl with """"experience"""".

Pussywhipped soyboys who fantasise about sloppy seconds from tyrone.

More experience = more guys to compare you to. So much of a woman's mind is devoted to the feeling of sex, that's why women go over the experience of any off shot one night stand endlessly with their friends. The more she's fucked, the more likely she hit the 9" cock Chad jackpot at some point, and finds everything since (especially you) pathetically underwhelming.

Yea I've never understood why some women feel proud that they've had so much sex with so many different guys. Like even low value women can get lots of sex. Doesn't up your value, honey.

"I like a girl who knows what she's doing doing!" is the biggest cope of all time. They would rather date a virgin but since a female who isn't a slut doesn't exist they pretend that settling for a walking cum-dumpster is somehow more "enjoyable"