Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Modern men are just as cucked as modern women

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Fuck Normie neurotypical men, cucked if you still respect these faggots. Fuck these narcy normies who think they mog shit and found out about Looksmaxxing on tiktok.

Also fuck man’s mental health month. A lot of people think it’s a muhhh incel talking point when it’s brought up NO IT FUCKING ISNT. WHI GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SOME WEIRD LITTLE BITCH WHO KILLS HIMSELF BECAUSE A FOID BROKE UP WITH HIM.

Nah, if you do this you deserved to have killed yourself. Your grave should be pissed on because for not only being a selfish but for being a fucking brat. Fuck faggots who go through muhh breaks ups every like 5 months and then threaten suicide. Fuck sexhavers fuck normies.

Fuck gay ass tiktok narcy faggot freaks I keep meeting on discord who think they mog shit. Why is it always fucking LTNs (at best) aka Incels in fucking denial who bark the most despite being just as subhuman. Man fuck bluepilled normies simple as that fuck them.

They’re all cucked and let this happen so don’t forget that they enable this shit

Soy niggas are part of the problem for sure

Foids are not cucked at all, what the fuck are you talking about?

foids should b e bred like cattle, there should be a human farm.

Most men are super gynocentric & would literally murder you if a toilet told them to do so.

Only things that have genuinely made me consider suicide are medical health problems which there is an uptick in suicide rates among older males due to that if I where to die id rather it was quick not suffering with a bunch of fat whore nurses abusing the low value male the entire time.