Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Modern man is pathetic

Dasein

Dasein

Calamity
Modern man is pathetic. They are totally lead astray by puppy eyes and fluffy hair; any pretenses of justice, equality, and reason, drowned neath the intoxicated blood of their hearts, which caress the circumference of their arteries like viscous honey. Thereby do they readily submit to the most duplicitous abuse, that alienates them from their very humanity and from the very notion of happiness. They are so incessantly duped by society, that they accept a station in life, readily perceptible as unequal and dismal, to be their desert. And those ancient fetters which chain them to their sexuality and their romantic proclivities, even amongst those few men that have suffered the seeds of hatred be sown, rule with an iron grip--look at the pathetic incels, that is, the incels proper: even their notion of ascension is to be loved and desired by a woman! Sick, pathetic, cloying man: why can you not hang from the rigging of the ship of your will, and battle the toxins of this animal frame away! Or are you no higher than your slavers!

(no, I don't actually talk like this ordinarily; I wrote this a while ago in my notes after coming to some realizations)

Last edited:
6301C414 DA01 4475 A756 A1A57C8F54D0

What is ascension then

i am a 13 year old nietzschean and this is deep