Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Modern inceldom is being socially engineered

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
The inceldom that we see today is socially engineered by the .1% (the elites) for population control. It’s also to strengthen the gene pool of humanity so only the best genetics can be pasted on.

the lbgt movement, social media , dating apps and now the plandemic is all for population control.

I agree with the social media and dating apps :feelsjuice:

Disagree. Elites profit more the more people thre are. The more slaves they have, the more cometition is there for jobs they can give lower wages. Incels were sociall engineered when we gave women rights to live same as men which was a mistake

The inceldom that we see today is socially engineered by the .1% (the elites) for population control. It’s also to strengthen the gene pool of humanity so only the best genetics can be pasted on.

the lbgt movement, social media , dating apps and now the plandemic is all for population control.
High IQ, social engineering focuses on the byproduct, not on the main product as one would be lead to believe.

username checks out

The pandemic is quite ridiculous. This stunt has been going on for nearly 3 years and now Kamela is telling people to get the booster shots. Fuck that

It’s also to strengthen the gene pool of humanity so only the best genetics can be pasted on.
Only the best genetics get pased on... right sure

My IQ is 145, why am I not being rewarded with sex then? maybe there is not fucking plan behind it dude, western culture is just reaching it's final conclution... they were always wrong about females :smonk:

My IQ is 145, why am I not being rewarded with sex then? maybe there is not fucking plan behind it dude, western culture is just reaching it's final conclution... they were always wrong about females :smonk:

Yeah the "only best genetics get passed on" is actually bull shit.

In our modern age, what is the most important characteristic of all? Intelligence.

Yet holding wealth/income constant, the higher the IQ of a male, the less likely he is to be sexually successful. So really we're just living in Idiocracy.

Yeah the "only best genetics get passed on" is actually bull shit.

In our modern age, what is the most important characteristic of all? Intelligence.

Yet holding wealth/income constant, the higher the IQ of a male, the less likely he is to be sexually successful. So really we're just living in Idiocracy.
The most important characteristic is your looks. People that have a high intelligence usually have mental issues. People don’t care about intelligence as long as your not a retard.

The best genes means looks, height , frame. Intelligence is the last thing people care about as long as your not a retard. I only care about a woman if she has big titties and ass. Idgaf if her iq is 130

Last edited:
The point is that modern civilization can't move forward with a bunch of idiots. Intelligence is the best trait for the elites to promote as being the best, yet they don't.

The point is that modern civilization can't move forward with a bunch of idiots. Intelligence is the best trait for the elites to promote as being the best, yet they don't.
Elites want sheepie. If people are too smart they’ll see the truth and the façade is over.

Disagree. Elites profit more the more people thre are. The more slaves they have, the more cometition is there for jobs they can give lower wages. Incels were sociall engineered when we gave women rights to live same as men which was a mistake
But they already have control of the world's resources and can dictate the wages. Less people means it's easier to control them. Having control of more than seven billion people without the necessary institutional infrastructures in place is a bureaucratic and organizational nightmare for the hand-picked managers of the general public aka leaders.

But they already have control of the world's resources and can dictate the wages. Less people means it's easier to control them. Having control of more than seven billion people without the necessary institutional infrastructures in place is a bureaucratic and organizational nightmare for the hand-picked managers of the general public aka leaders.
with the population expansion there are more elites obviously

dude, western culture is just reaching it's final conclution... they were always wrong about females :smonk:
Are the Ancient Greeks a part of We[UWSL]stern Culture? [/UWSL]

I'm not a philosophy expert so I won't touch that
Neither am I, but you can think through it and conclude that yes, they are. Greek philosophy heavily influenced European and Western politics and philosophy, which in turn influenced the cultures and the values that the cultures are built upon.

You need one more merit stamp bro!
Sex polite

Yeah, and the incels who talk about it out loud are shunned everywhere. Jews and foids want to shut us up adamantly. Even most men hate on us in order to elevate their own SMV.

You know...this theory came across my mind a few months ago but I didn't get any supporters on it so I decided to do more research. What i discovered is that I came to the same conclusion once again, that before all the dating sites and social media dating was much more reasonable. Mainly because the way people found their spouse was through a friend 80% of the time before dating sites....but now that will live in a hookup culture no one wants traditional relationships anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back