Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Modern fathers of daughters are massive cucks

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I go out on weekend evenings with a friend of mine and all i see is masses of women doing degenerate shit. Drinking alcohol and thus being super drunk and making out with random guys.

What wonders me is: What is wrong with the fathers of these whores? How did men became like this?

There used to be a time where it was forbidden for a woman to go outside when it was dark without her husband or brother and now you have THIS.

It is really telling when you compare the older times with our modern times. It is very sad how modern fathers of daughters are massive cucks who let their holes do whatever they want while they just mind their own business. The daughter gets fucked by some random guy behind a bush and the cuck sits home enjoying his retarded soccer match or something.

Cope. There are many cucked fathers but there are also other dads who know that no matter what they do, society is going to encourage their daughter to whore out. They’ve wisely chosen to cut ties with their daughter as such.

Cope. There are many cucked fathers but there are also other dads who know that no matter what they do, society is going to encourage their daughter to whore out. They’ve wisely chosen to cut ties with their daughter as such.
I do not care what my daughter does if I actually manage to ascend.

CI0ZvnpWwAAiTfa

F6C36B12 E8A5 455A 9E3E 87EB0824A327

Do you live in curryland?